"You are a sad, strange little man and I pity you."
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    this is like asking to be banned...
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,258 Arc User

I think that's exactly what he's trying to do, thinking it'll make some kind of "free speech martyr" and that his banning would cause an outrage in the forums (instead of the more likely "meh whatever" reaction).

He's not even worthy on being angry about, I think the quote by poddli above summed my feelings about this.
  • theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    spiritborn wrote: »

I think that's exactly what he's trying to do, thinking it'll make some kind of "free speech martyr" and that his banning would cause an outrage in the forums (instead of the more likely "meh whatever" reaction).

He's not even worthy on being angry about, I think the quote by poddli above summed my feelings about this.

I highly doubt it. It too much of an incoherent mess. 99% sure its some broken bot program.

I highly doubt it. It too much of an incoherent mess. 99% sure its some broken bot program.

I have to disagree, his message seems to be "I should be able to preach opinions that were considered dated and bigotted even 30 years ago" and the rest is just smokescreen he thinks we're too stupid to read past.

and atm he's tauting the admins to ban him thinking he could make a major story in a respectable media outlet and thus have Cryptic cave in and have them give free reign to do as he pleases.
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    I'm just debating whether the title should be sung to the tune of "Hey, Soul Sister" or "(Hey) Big Spender."
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    edited June 2020

Well, he might hope to take someone down with him that responds aggressively to his male bovine excrement.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
    edited June 2020

Well, he might hope to take someone down with him that responds aggressively to his male bovine excrement.
    Perhaps but as I said he isn't really worth being angry about. his actions evoke about as much anger in me as when the programs I need for my work malfunction, that is to say at worst it's a minor annoyance but never reaches the level that would make me loose control.

EDIT:To paraphrase Spock it wouldn't be logical to be upset about this.
  • theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User

I have to disagree, his message seems to be "I should be able to preach opinions that were considered dated and bigotted even 30 years ago" and the rest is just smokescreen he thinks we're too stupid to read past.

and atm he's tauting the admins to ban him thinking he could make a major story in a respectable media outlet and thus have Cryptic cave in and have them give free reign to do as he pleases.

I could imagine it making headlines in The Onion :P
This discussion has been closed.