test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,213 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    M Joule: Any idea why she is chasing you? *he looks curious* I was planning on checking in on her since she's from back home.

Reina: I can. What does everyone want?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,150 Arc User
    Dundee: back home? What some other planet? And she... may have found a dead body I left... maybe not but she may have. And it was self defense!

Nick: Pint of Guinness in an iced glass and a bottle of Jameson with a shotglass. Also see if you can get that plate of a ton of crab Rangoon.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Mirror Raneson: *Continues looking for Dundee, trying to spot him*
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Krystal: I'll...
    Gaia: Give her a beer. I'll take a soda.
    Krystal: I was gonna say soda...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Nick: well apparently you've been upgraded to beer.... I would have suggested a rum and cherry coke.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Reina: A beer won't hurt Krys. *she smiles and gets up to talk to the Orion waitress, ordering them the drinks and a plate of appetizers before sitting back down*

M Joule: Uh huh... Then why not tell her that?
    Dundee: cause all this running has only just sobered me up. And I'd rather go back to downing a bag of goon.

Nick: so what am I supposed to do about this? The only people I could really consiter myself friends with is my purple haired japaness friend Kaz, and *groans* Matt... is this really my life right now?
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (have a rum and nuka)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    (If only)
    (oh...T6 undie ships coming today)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    (So you gonna do anything at all shadow. Or just being a tourist?)
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,899 Arc User
    Valendria: *groans and lies back down* damnit all...

eldar female: well... it could be worse....

valendria: how the hell could it be any worse then this?

eldar female: could be necrons

valendria: *sighs rolling her eyes*

bones: is ok you can wait until he is done with new arm to get used to it no?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    (I want the Undine Ships badly. I had the T5 since they came out)

Reina: Do you have a crewmember close enough to do it?

M Joule: That's fair. Why not invite her to drink? *he sounds joking*
    Kaden: This is true. Should have waited for that one before putting on this one.

Nick: My crew is all great and I trust them with my life and the lives of my family in the making.. but.. they are all young and I feel like the Jaded old Starfleet captain... I know they can do great things.... I swear my operations officer looks like an exact clone of a former GRU commander I knew in the 1960's.... and that later became my superior officer when I was a merc in the 1980's... but I'm not gonna try to be my best man just because he has the same face as someone I knew.... and the same... first name?..... *look of concern* and a last name that was part of the nickname he had.....
    bones: this was more to get attachment to flesh done and make sure arm will work with interface, in time you will be able to move arm like it was never gone.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Kaden: there are interfaces that only require contact with skin and work off the nerves there. So having this feels a bit... confusing when hearing about those. Easier removal makes for easier matnaince and cleaning. *shrugs*
    Krystal: Some days I feel older than I really am. I blame Ijoula.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    (Woops, missed a post)
    nexa: Well... I assume you two are going to need some food. *she glances at Valendria* You're a vampire so I don't know if uou want food or blood. *she looks to the Eldar* What kind of food do your people eat? Fish? Meat? Vegetables?

Reina: Well there are some people who believe in rebirth you know.
    Mirror Raneson: *Is still looking for Dundee*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    (should've asked animal, vegetable or mineral)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: dont worry Krystal. However old you feel, I probably feel a lot older...

Dundee: 'cause, I'd probably drink her under the table and end up having to make sure she doesnt do anything stupid.
    Mirror Raneson: Hm. *Looks for anything that could lead her to Dundee’s current location*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Krystal: *shrug*
    valendria: how would you know anything about my condition....

eldar female: i eat like any other person.

bones: arm can still come off with click of button, is very easy to maintain and jorins model should be even easier.
    *mirror raneson could eventually come across a trail*

Nick: I get how you feel... except I've seen history through my own eyes. Not the memories of someone else.... *sighs* where are those drinks?

Kaden: Fair enough.
    Mirror Raneson: *Follows the trail*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Nexa: Our medical technology detected your... condition. The scanner's are pretty thorough, and how your body reacts to blood is difficult to hide, my doctors figured it out pretty quickly. *She replicates a small sampler platter of various human foods and offers it to the Eldar.* By the way... can you two tell me your names? I'd prefer to be able to refer to you by something.

Reina: Right here. *the waitress begins to serve their food and drinks*

M Joule: eh I suppose that's fair. Maybe she just wants to talk.
    Dundee: cause when I want to just talk, I punch down a random tree with my bare hands... well there was that time in Bendigo, but that was a witness to a bank robbery, so you kinda have to look intimidating.

Nick: there we go *takes his pint of Guinness and the bottle of Jamsson* I miss being able to get drunk on this stuff.... think the last time I was able to was my third time living through the 1980"s... 1985 specifically. I remember being at Live Aid at Wembley Stadium... started drinking after Bowie finished, drank to The Who then Elton John... I remember Freddy Mercury and Brian May coming back out to sing... then next thing I know I'm waking up in Disneyland Tokyo and Fifty Grand worth of Yen... which I took into the city itself spent a few hours in arcades, went out to dinner, was enjoying some hot Sake only to realize I was still sober.... food was amazing though
    Reina: What do you mean... third time living through the 80's?

M Joule: You look like a ruffian, maybe she thought you would be impressed.