test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,206 Arc User
    Reina: Oh I'm sure a few rounds won't hurt. *she holds Krystal close as they follow Nick and Gaia*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    Nick: exactly! *walks to the transporter room with the group*

Dundee: *steadies himself, ready to act if she keeps it up *
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Gaia: *whispers* Yes. Trill motabolism means its short lived, but still...
    Nowhere near that of a friend of her's though. Half a bottle and that blunette was gonzo.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Nick: *whispers* it's not too short lived though. Still may be a few hours of a buzz compared to a regular Human's entire night.... and... Blunette? Do you mean the Captain of the Takao? I know shes part of the taskforce now but I didn't think they'd go out drinking together... or you knowing about how little she can handle. *continues to walk, nearing the transporter room*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Mirror Raneson: *Kicks the tree in a way that makes it finally break and fall to the side*
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
    Gaia: *whispers* They haven't, but word gets around.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Dundee: *as soon as the tree is out of the way he turns around and throws the sand still in his hands, at her eyes*

Nick: Ah, I see. *arrives at the transporter room, stepping onto the Pad* are we ready?
    Reina: I believe we are. *she helps Krystal onto the pad*

(Who is the captain of the Takao again? I forget their name)
    (Captain Ami Mizuno. One of rattler's. The one that was working on researching that one material that I cant remember the name of from the beast wars thing)

Nick: off we go then. Deep Space Nine, Promenade *the group is transported*
    (I think it was Energon. We never did get anything from that analysis...)

Krystal: *stretches a bit*
    Gaia: Amazing how quickly they can clean up after an attack. First that old Dominion fleet from the war, then the Tzenkethi attack immediately followed by the Hur'q in the same day.
    Nick: Guess they've had enough practice putting this place back together again. This place is a symbol in a way. So yeah they're gonna put everything into keeping it the way it is. *kisses Gaia's cheek and starts to walk towards Quark's*
    Mirror Raneson: AGH! *Attempts to protect her face*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Reina: I would have thought they would have been disabled for longer but I suppose the crew is hardy and all the governments probably pitched in to patch it up.
    Dundee: *pushes her down and continues to run into the jungle, passing though the dense trees*

Nick: Probably. Even if it wasnt I doubt Quark would stay closed. *enters Quark's, looking for a place to sitdown* upstairs work?
    Krystal: Yea. An important staion like Deep Space Nine? She may be old, but she's still vital for the sector let alone standing guard at the Wormhole.
    Reina: I don't mind sitting upstairs. I kind of like having a view like that.
    Mirror Raneson: *Grunts, clearing any sand away from her face and gets back up, resuming the chase*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Nick: I just wanna avoid Quark giving me dirty looks. *starts climbing the staircase to the top level* Just gotta say I wish Sisko was still in charge of this place. He wouldn't let Quark charge an M.I.A. officer with such a large outstanding debt. He'd probably threaten to collect Quark's back rent. Kurland down here doesnt seem to have the same attitude.

Dundee: *is now out of sight, turning and going in random directions in the Dense jungle*
    Krystal: Doesn't help that Quark's was designated as the official Ferengi Embassey either.
    Nick: ah right. That doesn't help either. *sits at en empty table on the top floor, getting a chair out next to him for Gaia* well this is nice so far. Wonder if anyone else will show up here.
    Mirror Raneson: *Groans and starts looking around, trying to spot Dundee*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Reina: You mean from the ship? Or other big names from the alliance? *she holds a chair out for Krystal before sitting down herself*
    Dundee: *continues to run through the jungle*

Nick: mainly the taskforce. Not just the ship.. maybe even the alliance. Just anybody that any of us know really.... I've had the thought of my friends on my mind but... so many are gone.
    Mirror Raneson: *Continues looking around, and speeds up while doing so*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Dundee: *finds a clearing, hiding in some bushes unseen*
    edited June 2020
    *Mirror Joule arrives in the clearing. Wearing a new modified trench coat. There's some bizarre textures on the cloth, making it look vaguely synthetic though the texture doesn't match typical cloth. Under his coat he is wearing a modified version of a Terran Uniform and some somewhat armored combat pants. Not exactly great for tropical weather, but he's not bothered by it. Some of the cybernetic and genetic modifications he has received makes him resistant to the heat and humidity.*

M Joule: Well, I was curious what the Miss Raneson was doing out here on this world. Figured I might as well check out what qualifies as a vacation spot around here anyway. *Another M Joule appears next to Dundee's bush, as if he was standing there the whole time. Is he a hologram? Or the real one? Its impossible to tell* So why is the Captain chasing you down hmm? Trust me, if you did something bad she probably isn't the type to turn you in. *Another one appears on the other side walking around the bush* Of course neither am I. I've done my fair share of bad things in my time. Killed some people. Stolen some things. *all 3 Joules walk into each other, a flickering effect covering them until one is left crouching down to look at Dundee* Is it because you're an augment? Don't worry, I am too.

Reina: Are there any that would still be hanging around DS9?
    Krystal: Well... Kira's been hanging around now.
    Nick: I'm not even sure.... some of my best friends all died in the 20th or 21st centuries... I dont even know who I'd make my best man... oh god am I really left with Matt as one of my slim options?!... I need a drink... bad..

Dundee: Ah... yeah... G'day mate... got some clones I see. You dont look like any augment I would know. If you're one of Khan's boys don't think I'd treat you well. I'd rather go down fightin' then bowing to him.
    Reina: Well... I guess that's true. And Matt would make for a terrible best man.

M Joule: Pftt *he laughs* No Khan has been dead for quite a long time. You missed him by around 100 years. Let's just say I'm fresh. I was augmented within the past decade.
    Dundee: *slowly stands* Ah, right you are then. Think I was told that something like that. Never know when someone still has people out there or people inspired by someone. But Here I thought I was told augmentation was illegal. I'd still like to avoid who was chasing me. She punched down a tree to try to find me. I know I could fight her but this is supposed to be something of a vacation to me.

Nick: so... who wants to grab the drinks?