test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Broken event tab

I did my event for today on xbox and it showed this so I did it again and it just stayed the same I reloaded and it was still like this

Comments

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,980 Arc User
    I did my event for today on xbox and it showed this so I did it again and it just stayed the same I reloaded and it was still like this

Like what?
  • proteus#8097 proteus Member Posts: 213 Arc User
    You get the 1/14 progress and the 50 campaign progress the first time you complete the TFO, but there is no 20 hour countdown showing for when you can do it again. Remains to be seen if tomorrows progress will work without it.

I'm thinking of going for the Legacy Buyout option for the event, so hopefully it won't matter.
  • darkstar#8047 darkstar Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    Hmm you are right, I do not remember seeing the timer countdown. The buyout price did drop by the right amount for the 1 point though, I checked that, but not the counter. The bar also didn't show the point either, though the count did, maybe graphically 1 point wasn't enough to move the bar very much.
  • timetribble#9198 timetribble Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I'm glad that it wasn't only me...
  • titanic96titanic96 Member Posts: 1 New User
    The 3rd event part for getting the 2,800 points never showed up for me and i never knew it was active plus the calendar bar in game has disappeared and hasnt come back any suggestions on wat i should do?