test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tholians and Radiation.

questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,316 Arc User
Dear Captain/Dahar Master who is eager to sing songs/write reports about killing a Tholian Captain on Nukara,

Keep in mind that Radiation heals Tholians and that use of Radiation based kit modules such as Solar Gateway or puddles is ill advised.

Thank you.
This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    I am a Cold type person. Most of my Characters and Away Team Boffs always have some sort of Cold power. Never fails me on Defera either.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • furyofthefugafuryofthefuga Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    I did not know this. :/ Gonna have to pay better attention next time.
  • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,984 Arc User
    questerius wrote: »
    Keep in mind that Radiation heals Tholians and that use of Radiation based kit modules such as Solar Gateway or puddles is ill advised.
    A nice reminder for players. Thanks.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,316 Arc User
    I sincerely hope the amount of sarcasm was manageable.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • wideningxgyrewideningxgyre Member Posts: 710 Arc User
    Even after multiple warnings during Sompek, people continue to pop Solar Gateways against Tholians.

It's almost like they don't believe you when you tell them or something.
This discussion has been closed.