test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    Nick: so Gaia... any idea what you want to eat?

Dundee: *continues to run* I'll wait when I'm in my grave!
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    (you can sleep when you're dead!)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,893 Arc User
    valendria: with all this said and done what do you intend on doing? i am injured and at your mercy.....

eldar female: *sighs* stuck with a damn mon'keigh fear monger....
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Mirror Raneson: I just want to talk! *Still pursuing Dundee*
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
    Dundee: talk in hell! *runs, ducking behind a tree suddenly and unexpectedly*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    (watch someone was using that exact tree to relieve themselves - that would be a really awkward moment)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    (You did have a few characters on planet. One of which was supposed to be keeping the augment out of trouble. So by all means feel free)
    (that was days ago in-universe, before we even set out to rescue quark's TRIBBLE...any that were there are back aboard the ship so others can have their turn)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Well someone should get him. They may as well send someone else to get him. Especially since the two other Australians stayed on the ship and would want to know where he is)
    Mirror Raneson: *Tries to find him, looking around*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Dundee: *hiding behind the tree, moving to stay hidden*
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,206 Arc User
    Nexa: Do you people just not understand the meaning of the word rescue? You can stay here while you're healing. Just don't try and kill each other.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *follows Reina*
    Gaia: Right now... anything works. Except Klingon food. I don't want Klingon food.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Nick: Fine, I'll take Live Gagh off the appetizers idea list *grins*
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,893 Arc User
    valendria: *sighs* very well then i will be peaceful if the eldar will.

female eldar: *simply scoffs*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Nexa: I'll take that as a yes from both of you then. Just... try and relax. Once you're considered stable I can give you some temporary quarters you can both use while you're here. Seperate of course.

Reina: Gagh is... bleh. *she comes out in the middle of the conversation*
    Nick: if you have the right seasoning it can be fine. Lots of Himalayan salt too. But I'm sure a Klingon would want to run me through with a Bat'leth just for saying that.. I kid about actually getting it though. I'm thinking a plate of egg rolls or crab ragoon for an appetizer
    Krystal: Eggrolls? *actually has her hair down for once*
    Gaia: Krystal... you clean up good. Now we should stick you in a formal dress...
    Krystal: Bite me Gaia.
    Gaia: You're right. A royal dress. The big poofy kind with like a six foot radius.
    Krystal: *flips her off*
    Gaia: *cheesy grin*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Nick: now, now, now, you can both wear fancy royal dresses and the eventual wedding *grins* big royal wedding gown for you Gaia. Hell I'll even have it made from Tholian silk if you want.
    Mirror Raneson: *Looks suspiciously at the tree, thinking*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Reina: I feel like everyone would be tripping around her if she wore one of those. And crab Rangoon sounds good.
    Krystal: I'm not wearing a big dress. I might find a nice one, but I'm not doing a big one.
    Gaia: At least I got you to lighten up. You spend way too much time worrying about the galaxy as an admiral.
    Krystal: ...
    Gaia: I rest my case.
    Nick: Crab Rangoon sounds wonderful right now... with a side of sweet and sour sauce for dipping... or is that just me?... but yeah Krystal, your sister has a very big point. Should listen to her more often.

Dundee: *stays behind it, staying absolutely still*
    Reina: Enough talk about stressful things. Lets eat some delicious food and have some drinks.
    Nick: indeed. Let's go!
    Mirror Raneson: *Suddenly punches the tree, making it crack a bit*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Dundee: *stands still, not flinching*
    Krystal: Right.
    Gaia: Don't worry sis... I won't let you get drunk... much.
    Krystal: Gaia...
    Gaia: *sticks her tongue out*
    Nick: *puts an arm around Gaia as he starts to walk with her towards the door with the others* Hey, at least she's allowed to drink. Unlike a certain blue haired Trill Fox *grins* I'd drink more than all of ya combined though so it all evens out. *whispers to Gaia* is she a lightweight?
    Mirror Raneson: *Punches the tree again, making it crack even more and become more unstable*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif