test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,213 Arc User
    Nexa: Ohhh is that one an eldar? I thought she was a member of your team. *she looks surprised* I don't really see why she would be hostile. *she looks back at Valendria: You're near federation space in the milky way galaxy. The only Imperium I've ever heard of is run by a crazy wolf man. And I'm assuming from your attitude towards aliens and the fact that you aren't part animal that you aren't related to them. I'm Nexa, and this is my ship.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (...yeah, that pretty much describes him in a nutshell...and the scary part is, he constantly meets people CRAZIER than him)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,150 Arc User
    Grenadier Major: We are of the Imperium of mankind! You will fall when reinforcements come. And they lie about the milky way! The imperium holds it! The crown of Holy Terra glimmering from the astronomicon in the warp!
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    (pfffffft...they 'hold' the milky way the same way you-know-who holds a presidency)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    (Obviously. Dude he Is literly brainwashed into believing what he's saying. He's a cog in the machine. Making a point with how stupid he sounds. Nothing he is saying is anything I believe)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    (what gets me is...if even just TWO of the factions the imperium has fought against in the past would team up, they would lose SO FAST that their precious 'holy emperor' wouldn't even have time to wonder 'what the hell just happened?'...that's how precarious their hold is - the fact that everyone is fighting everyone else is the only reason they survive)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,898 Arc User
    valendria: *looks back noticing the eldar.* she is an enemy of the imperium! *points to the eldar*

eldar female: filthy mon'keigh! you steal our relic and expect us not to respond!

valendria: silence xenos! i will remove that head from its shoulders!
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Nexa: Enough! Both of you two stop. As long as you are on my ship consider this a temporary truce. You're both injured so I'm sure that until you're fully healed fighting would be a bad idea. Besides this is a neutral ship with nothing to do with either of your factions, so I'm sure this is the best place to temporarily not try to kill each other.
    valendria: i could care less whos ship this is, i am an inquisitor of the ordo hereticus and i will not be denied my due now step aside xenos or be cut do- *she stops abruptly falling to one knee* d-damnit all..... *grunts in pain*

eldar female: oh look the inquisitor fumbled, im not surprised you mon'keigh are always talk. *the eldar sits up holding her side, with her helmet sitting on the bed. her facial features are sleek and unnaturally beautiful as she looks between the people present in the room, her long red hair falling down on her back and shoulders. on her forhead is an odd looking tattoo symbolizing something of an unknown language.* all you cause is problems with your hatred of everything, even yourselves!

valendria: shut it witch! *she grunts again*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Nexa: *she blushes at the beauty of the eldar woman* Listen, you can be the high inquisition, but that doesn't stop that you're injure. Understand? *she moves to help Valendria* Now get back on the biobed before you open your wound again.
    valendria: what..... is this, you xenos are always the same.... what is this kindness.....

eldar female: *crosses her arms and legs at the same time* we "xenos" arent all bad its your stupid imperium that's brainwashed you people and the biggest contributor being the very organization that you're so high ranking in.

valendria: no get out of my head damnable xenos! *she pushes nexa away stumbling onto the bed.*

eldar female: do i look like a farseer to you? you as an inquisitor are tasked with spreading your xeno fear mongering, besides i can feel it we arnt even in our milky way. your corpse emperor has no power over here.
    Nexa: What you've never seen kindness before? I'm here to help you. *after she is pushed away she comes back, helping Valendria get up onto the bed in the correct position* Here in this milky way, there's a lot of nice people just trying to get by.
    ('just trying to get by' you make it sound like they're in a post-apocalypse)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Well if you're not with one of the major galactic powers a lot of smaller threats like the borg, or bigger threats like the hurq are a lot scarier)
    (but most people don't actually have to deal with any of that precisely BECAUSE of those major powers...it's not like this is a war-torn galaxy like star wars, mass effect, starcraft or W40K; even with cryptic, for all the constant fighting they keep bringing up, the worst the milky way has seen was the iconian war, and that only lasted a few months

wait...when did the BORG become a smaller threat than the hur'q? they're STILL a major threat, because it only takes them one assimilation to go from the brink of defeat to the force of nature they were 50 years ago)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Grenadier Major: I'm not injured. I can kill her.
    Nexa: You're also still trapped in foam because I don't trust you to not hurt an innocent person.
    Grenadier Major: you think the eldar are innocent. The ones who kidnap entire colonies and torture them to death. They do the most obscene things. Not only to others but themselves. I will be free of this soon. So either you can help me and I spare you. Or I get free and give you all the Emperor's peace.
    (or she can just clock you over the head and toss you off the ship)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(If you wanna make snide comments feel free to make them in character. There are a number of situations you can find yourself in)
    Nexa: I wasn't specifically talking about the eldar I was talking about how you were waving a gun at my doctors and medics. And I can put the quarantine field up again if you're going to misbehave.
    eldar female: those eldar arnt associated with us! why cant you goddamn mon'keigh tell the difference!
    Nexa: Listen, Pretty Eldar lady. Please stop antagonizing her and calling her monkey. Okay? Maybe you'll have an easier time convincing her if you aren't insulting her in every sentence.
    Grenadier Major: oh what am I supposed to do when I'm magically abducted from my ship with no consent or warning, surrounded by possible hostiles. And you dont even have the honor to let me have a dignified death. If you're going to hold me here either let me do the deed myself or space me like you said you would!
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *gets dressed, and lets her hair down*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    (magically? beaming doesn't exist in W40K?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Nothing like what he experienced. There is teleportation but it works much differently and most of the time its psionics that do it)
    (Just space the man I guess. Or let him off himself. No point now.)
  • sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Mirror Raneson: *Continues to chase Dundee, increasing speed a bit* Wait!
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
    *Nexa sighs and just has the Major transported to the brig without his weapons.*

Reina: come on Krys, we need to hurry up. *she pulls Krystal along once they're ready*