test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    Grenadier Major: *still does not understand her as he does not have a universal translator. He starts to curse at her, calling her a Xenos witch as the grenade that was transported out of his hand goes off wherever. It was a smoke grenade*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    Nexa: Does he have comms in that armor of his? Can someone patch me in? Maybe then he'll listen. *She waits for a comms officer to try and connect her commbadge to the coms on his suit so the translator can work properly*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Tasteful? Don't even remember the last time I wore a dress, and I was thinking something casual.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Reina: I didn't mean a dress Krys, and you can be tasteful and casual. *she scratches her head* I didn't say fancy. *Reina herself is currently dressed in some sleek but loose pants and a button up shirt with a small jacket*
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,892 Arc User
    Valendria: major calm your self.... we are at their mercy as prisoners... you’re already restrained and I’m in no condition to fight back... *lets out a heavy sigh*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Nexa: You're not prisoners! *she looks tired* Well you aren't anyway, major dickhead here I guess could consider himself one. *she walks over to Valendria* You're only restrained because we couldn't have you moving while we took that sword out of you. Could have made your injuries a lot worse. If you're going to behave, then I can remove those straps. I don't trust your friend however, for now he has to stay in that bubble.
    Grenadier Major: A true servant of the emperor doesnt get taken as a prisoner. I shall die as a loyal officer of the imperium. *puts the bayonet attached to his rifle at the base of his chin

Nick: so... this should be fun right?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Valendria: *slowly passes out due to a mix of bloodloss and fatigue*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Nexa: Start giving her transfusions to get her back in shape. *she pulls out a strange looking ball* Computer, end quarantine field on biobed 3. *she tosses the ball at him as soon as the field is down, the ball exploding midair and spreading goo in front of its trajectory, soaking his armor and his weapons in it and the goo begins to puff up, turning into a strange foam and preventing him from moving anymore*
    Grenadier Major: Foul Xenos. Having to resort to trickery to stop a valiant soilder of the imperium from besting you! I won't be taken prisoner, I will die a proud human in the name of the holy emperor of mankind!

Nick: they sure are taking a long time.... ever think that somewhere close by, there's weird crazy stuff going on?... nevermind... a stupid question considering we're on this ship... in this taskforce...
    Nexa: Do. You. Under. Stand. Me. *she speaks slowly as if talking to an idiot, hoping that by connecting to his comms the translator works as she comes up to him and removes his weaponry while he is restrained*
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    Gaia: Krystal's probably trying to find something casual.
    Krystal: *eventually finds a comfortable skirt and shirt, and puts on a light jacket* How do I look? Or do you think I should let my hair down?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Nick: Probably... you look amazing though *smiles*

Grenadier Major: I'll watch you burn Xenos scum! I dont care what you have to say!
    Reina: Well... I think it wouldn't hurt to let it down for once.

Nexa: I'll take that as a yes. Look you imbecile, we found your escape pod and detected that 2 of you were in critical condition so we took you in so we could patch you up. If we were evil as you seem to think wouldn't we just kill you?
    valendria: *slowly comes too* the eldar.... *starts thrashing in the bio bed.*
    Grenadier Major: look at the Xenos filth acting high and mighty. You will pay for this in blood. The Astra Militarum will make you pay in blood a thousand fold! You should have killed us!
    Nexa: If I'm being honest I'm still considering throwing you out of an airlock. Dickhead. *she rubs her temples* Judging by the nonsense you're sputtering out are aren't from this galaxy are you? Maybe the dimension entirely. And you there. *she looks at Valendria* I don't know what these... Eldar you speak of are, but there are none here. Im an Orion, we have a few ferengi klingons, nausicaans, Trill, andorians, we have a bit if everything but no Eldar here.
    Grenadier Major: you Xenos are as cowardly as I thought! You'll meet the fate of the eldar in the escape shuttle soon enough!
    valendria: you cannot tie down a servant of the emperor i will be free xeno filth! *the 7'0 giant of a woman launches one of her large arms forward breaking the bindings holding her.* i am an inquisitor of the ordo hereticus and i will not be killed so easily! *she says lurching her other arm forward and breaking free of the other bindings that hold her. she slowly stands up towering over everyone in the room, her long raven black hair now undone from the ponytail and caked in blood windlessly flows to the side as she stands there. pale skin and blood red eyes scanning the room around her thru the long bangs partially covering her face.*
    Nexa: I just saved your life and this is the thanks I get? *She rubs her temples* Would you rather I have just left you bleeding to death in your escape pod? And what about the other one? *she jabs a finger towards the still unconscious woman* You going to start punching the doctor's trying to save her life? *she seems unimpressed by the display, though she could just be putting on airs* And god do you ever shut up? I can put some more foam on you if you can't keep your mouth shut about xenos. *she points a finger at Valendria* Listen, we have shown no hostility towards you, we saved your life. Surely you can sit down and just talk for a minute?
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,275 Arc User
    (she's showing way more patience than any imperium personnel would in that situation - even the medical ones would've knocked them all out and tossed them in the brig at this point)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    (Oh in reality she would have already knocked out the Grenadier major the moment he acted hostile at all, but I've avoided her outright taking him down since it would leave Nick with little to do since rattler is slow on posting atm. Valendria has acted more well behaved enough that Nexa hasn't yet thought about knocking her out yet, but if she really turns hostile she'd do it too)
    (frankly, it's probably best i'm NOT actually the one dealing with this...any conflict between two imperiums can only end one way...especially when one is full of hoo-man supremacists that make the galactic empire look like the federation and the other is almost entirely comprised of 'aliens'

of course, the IoM would probably lose in any major war...i don't know how much damage the average W40K ship can absorb, but they seem to be on the lower end of the sci-fi technological scale...like, even 22nd century starfleet would probably be a match for them, if said 22nd century starfleet actually had comparable numbers)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    valendria: clearly you want something our of this so what is it. no one saves a life with out compensation and as for the eldar kill the witch, if you dont i will. *she crosses her arms* and i will not have a xenos demeaning my subordinate. *a sense of palpable rage fills the room emanating from valendria*
    Grenadier Major: show them the might of the Imperium of mankind, Madam Inquisitor! Slay the eldar witch! And free me so I may show them the emperor's peace!
    Nexa: I told you I am an O wry on. I don't even know what the hell an eldar is. And I'm not demeaning your subordinate, we saved your life and he in turn attempting to harm my crew and my vessel. And I wasn't expecting compensation. It didn't really inconvenience us in any way to save your life, so I don't really see why I would need payment from you. Not to mention I doubt you would even be able to compensate me in a way I am interested in. *she looks thoughtful for a moment then shakes her head.*
    edited May 2020
    (oh my dog, just whack him with a giant mallet already

also, it would be really funny if he misinterpreted that last line to be an insult about his...prowess)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Grenadier Major: we didnt need worthless Xenos scum to save us! Or imprison us after whisking us away! Or keep the eldar alive! Meddling misfits! Nobody asked to be saved. Especially by the likes of you!
    valendria: *looks around the room tactfully* well.... i seem to be at a vast disadvantage in terms of combat... *sighs* its clear to me that we are no where near the imperium. at ease major oddly enough these xenos dont seem to be a threat at current....

*the aforementioned eldar is coming too having come thru the worst of it. she has long elven ears lighter tanned skin and deep red hair complimented by a pair of deep purple eyes.*
    (well, they kind of are near...just not the one they want)​​

#LegalizeAwoo