test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Krystal: We'll figure something out when we get there. I'm not opposed to making it up as we go.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,150 Arc User
    Nick: well DS9 or staying here. Thats the first choice. *looks at Gaia and smiles, giving her a look*

Dundee: *slowly sneaks up*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Mirror Raneson: *Slows down, looking around* Hm....?
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
    Krystal: Reina?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Dundee: *has second thoughts and picks up a rock from his hiding space, tossing it deeper into the cave away from him*

Nick: *puts an arm around Gaia's shoulder and whispers* glad she hasn't mentioned your attire or you being foxy, not sure if she noticed the other thing.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,213 Arc User
    T'Lera: Oh... um... *she looks at a loss for words, staring at Jakara and crossing her legs*

Oculus: I guess now we can consider it a party. *she giggles*

Reina: Maybe we should just do dinner at Quarks?

(Is Gail's pregnancy still a secret? And how far along is she?)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    (Think its still kinda secret atm. Might be on the edge of starting to show, but still easy to pass off as something else right now)

Gaia: *whispers back* Outfit wouldn't raise questions. And she's used to her kids running around as foxes.

Krystal: Works for me.
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,898 Arc User
    Jaessa: *chuckles* yeah it is! But it’d be better if you were the one topless. *she pokes oculus’ nose playfully and giggles*

Jakara: *looks down at her chest fixing her top* well for the sake of modesty even tho they aren’t all that big my rear so where most of the party is at. *drunkenly giggles at her own dumb joke* all tho I’m sure you’ll enjoy the view later. *she smirks to briana for a moment then looks over at t’lera* you ok over there?

Keina: *takes off her helmet slowly nodding* bones can get you used to using it and... I know you just lost your arm so if you need anyone to vent to either me or him would be willing to listen.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    *T'Lera nods and bites her lip before giving into her own desires, leaning in and kissing Jakara, closing her eyes as she's not used to just letting her emotions run wild*

Oculus: Well... I don't know, if everyone is doing it maybe. *she giggles too*

(Well I mean if the pregnancy is far along enough then Reina would be able to smell that she is pregnant. There are certain pheromones and things in your blood from pregnancy)
    jakara: *is taken by surprise but in her drunken state she lets it happen and showing a bit of her experience in the process. she pulls back after a moment and lets out a sultry laugh* well now that was unexpected, you're a brave one arent you.... and also a virgin.

jaessa: i mean.... i dont think it'll be a problem..... *she says swaying a bit in her stool*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    T'Lera: H-how did you know? Vulcan aren't supposed to do such... acts outside of Pon Farr... *she looks a bit embarrassed*

*Oculus kisses her cheek as she undoes her swim top*

Oculus: Just for you.
    jakara: well your inexperience and. *taps her nose* if you remember im a vampire so theres also that. *smirks.*

jaessa: *stares at oculus's chest for a few moments then looks around* ok..... yup lets go. *she sweeps oculus off of her feet and drunkenly walks off to some where more private.*
    T'Lera: O-oh right. *she blushes deeply* I wasn't thinking about that... I hope I wasn't that bad of a kisser... I just have these really strong feelings and I'm not sure how to handle them.

Oculus: Oh ho~ How exciting being swept off my feet by the love of my life. *she snuggles into Jaessa as she is carried off*
    jakara: no you're not bad per say just lacking experience is all and as for the feelings bit, that comes with time. i like to think of life like a horse, sure you'll get knocked down thats inevitable but no matter how many time you get knocked down you just get right back up cuz life is a continuous learning experience. *puts a hand on her shoulder.* and no matter what happens never give up. you have a second chance at life, make the most of it. *theres a very strong sense of sincerity behind her words as she seems to speak from her own experiences and mistakes.*
    Kaden:.... thank you very much... I'll head off now *starts to walk off*

Briana: *stares angerly at T'Lera* Hey, that's my wife! What the hell?

Nick: dinner at Quark's then. Do you both need a minute to get ready?

(Pretty sure it's not a secret. Pretty sure everybody knows cause Nick told them at one of those holodeck picnics)
    jakara: bri dont worry about it, we're all tipsy and she literally just rejoined society so her social skills arent up to par. and i can relate to the lack of emotional control. *she hicups*

keina: good luck... i need to get back to work im really busy.
    Kaden: *Heads back to sickbay*

Briana: Oh i am worried about it..... I don't like seeing anyone kiss my wife and just.... ignore me too! *downs another jello shot and goes around the bar to hug jakara*
  • sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Mirror Raneson: *Hears the rock’s sounds and follows said sounds*
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
    edited May 2020
    T'Lera: I'm sorry Briana I wasn't ignoring you. *she looks apologetic, having been too tipsy to consider how Briana would've felt about it*

(Ah. I was wondering cause there was something about something being off with Gaia and I wasn't sure if it was her pregnancy. I have a TRIBBLE memory sometimes.)

Reina: Yeah I want to get changed out of my uniform.
    Dundee: *Sneaks out of the cave as his distraction works*

Briana: I mean I'm an athletic redheaded trill with a D cup. I'm hot too damn it! Nobody ever randomly, drunkenly kisses me, it's always Jakara!

(Its not that, something else diffrent. An inside joke of sorts)

Nick: take your time. As you can see I'm already out of uniform. *shrugs and whispers to Gaia* "unrelated note I dont think She's noticed the irony of that patch on your shoulder either"
    T'Lera: W-well I can kiss you too if you like. *she blushes once again and it looks like she is eyeing Briana up now, taking in her body*
    Briana: are you only thinking that cause I said something about it? Is it just a pity kiss at this point?
    T'Lera: No... its not. Um... let me show you. *she leans in and kisses Briana, trying to do some of the stuff that Jakara did during their kiss, getting a little passionate*
    Briana: *not actually expecting to get kissed she kisses back for a moment, pulling back and breathing heavily, turning her head and looking at jakara* we're even now i guess *blushes*

Dundee: *walks out of the cave, upon reaching the sand on the beach he starts to run*
    T'Lera: You're both very beautiful. I'm sorry if I caused any issues. *she smiles bashfully and rubs the back of her neck, feeling pretty good after kissing them both*
    Reina: It seems you two had a bit... of excitement before you came over here. *she smiles teasingly taking a good look at Gaia's stomach*
    Nick:... you don't know the half of it.. shouldn't you go get changed so we can go eat? *turns around to hide his face*

Briana: *smiles as she hugs jakara* want some more jello shots?
    Jakara: oh really? Well I could definitely show you some things. *she pulls t’lera into a deep and passionate kiss locking lips for a good moment while she fully embraces her pressing herself onto t’lera*

Bones: *looks over at kaden* something wrong?
    *T'Lera's eyes go wide for a moment for a moment before they close half way and she leans into Jakara, moaning into the kiss and holding onto her for support, her blush deepening but she looks as happy as can be*

Reina: Righty-O! *she laughs and goes to get changed*
    edited May 2020
    Briana: H-hey! I'm still here... what am I supposed to do?...

Kaden: apparently I still need to get used to this arm...

Nick: *whispers to Gaia* okay I wasnt expecting her to notice...