test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

All bridge officer purchases should be account wide

bigdady73505bigdady73505 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
After spending $50.00 on the Original Series Bridge Officer Holograms, I tried to claim them for another of my Fed alts. This is when I realized they can only be claimed once per account. This is ridiculous! I have literally spent hundreds of dollars on this game, between lifetime membership, ships, Zen, uniforms, playable characters, etc.... If all of these other things are account wide, why change for this? All other bridge officer purchases are account wide per faction. This is frustrating on my part and petty and cheap on the part of Cryptic. What is good for one bridge officer should be good for all. Open these bridge officers for all Fed players on an account, especially with the amount Cryptic charges for them...$50.00...and that was half off!

Comments

• garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    As far as I am aware, none of the C-store bridge officers are account unlocks. I know for a fact that the liberated borg BOFFs are not account unlocks.
  • tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,635 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    Make sure you're looking under the 'All' tab at the top of the Mudd store, as it isn't showing a lot of items in the default tab for some reason.

If it's not there, try the Promotion tab of the Z-Store, that's where my gifted TOS bridge officer pack lives.