test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Jem'Hadar "Turn the tide" mission bug - causing loop

phubar81phubar81 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Hello,

I just purchased a lifetime membership and started a dominion character. Before engaging in the first space battle I purchased a vanguard carrier t6 for 2400 zen.

My issue is that after completing the fight and destroying the dreadnought, I am prompted to choose fed or kdf alignment. I choose kdf and the screen closes with no action completed. The hail button reappears and asks me to again confirm fed or kdf. This loops endlessly and I cannot trans warp out as the options are grey. Likewise I go to the edge of the map and select warp and the mission restarts.

I have logged out and restarted the game, no effect.

I have restarted my pc and repeated the mission, no effect. The loop continues.

I have read that deletion of the character and restarting from scratch sometimes works but if I do that I understand I would lose my carrier which I just paid 2400 Zen for as it has been bound to my character.

Please can you advise on the next steps? I logged this with the ingame GM ticket system, and both Etelia and Ovric GMs advised the bug cannot be resolved by them and to post here.

Kind regards,

Phubar

Comments

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    Any Ship bought from the Zen Store is an Account Unlock and is availible to all other Faction appropriate Characters, including new ones, on the Account forevermore.

All equipment on Ships, etc. on a deleted Character is lost forever. But a new Jem'Hadar Character will still be able to claim the Vanguard Carrier for use. After you level up the Carrier's Ship Mastery to Level VI, all other Characters (Human, Klingon, Romulan, etc.) on your Account can also claim that Carrier when they reach Level 50.

Try just using the normal Transwarp to the Faction Hub and see if that clears it.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns