test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lifetime Subscription can't claim almost anything.

doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,181 Arc User
I can't claim any of the T5 or T6 Heavy Destroyers.
I get accolates and some of my chars get bank and inventory slots. Others don't.
Don't get the right amount of Retrain Token.
Account Bank Slots are not given.

So basicly nothing really works with the Lifetime Subscription not sure how woth it was to drop 150 bucks for that. I opened a ticket no answer as of yet.

Very disappointed. Maybe you guys should just take it off again and send a refund cause it feels like a rip off.
C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.

Comments

• trekker6669trekker6669 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I feel for you, I just bought it yesterday. Where are my uniforms?
  • tek#2957 tek Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Did you claim the two packages in the Zen store? They are under a legacy tab or special tab. The two icons are black star fleet badges.
  • doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,181 Arc User
    The Ships where kinda my fault cause I was thinking you get them from the C-Store like all the other Ships you buy but you don't. There rest of the stuff still missing and my ticket was solved by CSR who has actually no clue about the game nor does he seem to understand the questions i was asking.

He tells me bank and inventory slots are given when I level up yet all my chars have been max level before the purchase. Some of them got exactly what was stated other didn't get anything so yeah no explanation just a dumb answer and ticket is closed. I received good quality customer support here in the past but this time makes me regret to actually have spent money on this game.
    C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    A dumb question, but did you change instances?, or something similar?, ussually changing triggers the update. And you do have to claim your things on the promotions tab in the c-store. Wen you create a new char, once you level it to 5 or six, or ten, dont remeber well, it unlocks everything four your char.
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,181 Arc User
    gaevsman wrote: »
    A dumb question, but did you change instances?, or something similar?, ussually changing triggers the update. And you do have to claim your things on the promotions tab in the c-store. Wen you create a new char, once you level it to 5 or six, or ten, dont remeber well, it unlocks everything four your char.

Its all my old chars who haven't gottan anything everything what was created when the game was still pay to play. Sad is the level of customer service in this regard and account bank slots are still nowhere to be seen.
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Ok, last desperate act.. try with a skill point?, or acccumulate more experience so the char increase it's "level" by getting an specialization point, maybe that will trigger the register.
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • xariamaxariama Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    They'll have to drop it to $50 before my limited budget, made worse because of the virus, can even think to afford it.
    Lane Bjorn Jorgensson, Captain, ISS Voltaire

Here's a map to show how much they've screwed up the game map.
  • eavueavu Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    I have a lifetime and cannot even get into the game.