test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Regenerative Invigoration Universal Kit Module Issues

wrathofachilleswrathofachilles Member Posts: 931 Arc User
I believe I have discovered an issue with the Regenerative Invigoration kit module from the colony world equipment store. The module says:

"+20% bonus to healing abilities used on you for 30 seconds.

For the next 30 seconds when receiving Healing gain:

Invigoration (max of 5 stacks)

+6.8% bonus Ranged and Melee Damage per stack for 15 seconds."

When triggered (5 stacks of invigoration) there is no increase in damage or DPS on the tooltips for the Lukari Piezo-Electric Wrist Apparatus in either mode, but it does increase on my Hur'q Acoustic Resonator. I am not sure if this is just a tooltip issue or if it is not properly buffing the Lukari weapon.

Additionally, once 5 stacks have been triggered, it causes the Regenerative Invigoration buff to be consumed, so the +20% buff to healing does not last the full 30 seconds advertised. This also means that subsequent heals do not refresh the duration of the invigoration buff and can not create a new invigoration buff if cast within the window that Regenerative Invigoration would have been up if not consumed.

So in this case, either this module is not working correctly, or the tooltip does not accurately describe how it actually works.

Comments

• Options
    stenor#4573 stenor Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Just discovered the same on Tribble. Either the description is wrong or it's bugged, regarding the buff being cancelled after getting 5 stacks.

Really, it seems nothing ever get done with these things, unless you get cosy up personal with the devs on reddit or something...