test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

50% off LTS until 05/25

eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,979 Arc User
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• rmt16rmt16 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Everywhere I look I just see 50 (euro in my case) off and not 50%...
  • ldunoisldunois Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    8dae598fb0.png

50 Euro isn't 50%

it's 50 Euro off atm

guessing its an oopsie lol
    Post edited by ldunois on
    Yeah.. €299 -> €249.. I want €149-ish.. lol
  • masarilmasaril Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same here, waiting for reasonable price (150 or so) to buy.
    Nah.. I've gotten greedy... Want 50% off of €249 lol...

And now... we wait..
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,979 Arc User
    ldunois wrote: »
    50 Euro isn't 50%

it's 50 Euro off atm

guessing its an oopsie lol

a BIG oopsie
  • imperialist02imperialist02 Member Posts: 1 New User
    There have been more 'oopsie' situations in the past. With events not launching when initially mentioned/advertised. And disrepencies in the calendar for example. Here's to hoping they do give 50% off. I'll even be inclined to purchase it them.
  • captainkenny1captainkenny1 Member Posts: 326 Arc User
    yes my friend wants the 50% discount not the 50€
  • ldunoisldunois Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    There have been more 'oopsie' situations in the past. With events not launching when initially mentioned/advertised. And disrepencies in the calendar for example. Here's to hoping they do give 50% off. I'll even be inclined to purchase it them.

Ye, also hoping on if it gets fixed to 50% off. If not, hey saves me 150 euro's for another game. lol
  • flappers24flappers24 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    No discount for Poland it seems

https://i.imgur.com/bcA5M9W.png

Note that's the standard price it's always been here
  • scorcher27ascorcher27a Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    I got my lifetime subscription as soon as I heard about it. I just hope I didn't mess my account up.
    Two wrongs don't make a right... but three rights make a left!
  • pissycutapissycuta Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Well considering it's been "out" a while and still no statement or "hey sorry for the typo" it looks like it's more of an intentional mistake... i was actually considering buying it... but 50% is not 50 euros... and given the similarity in the "oopsie" it looks more like false advertising... not sure how it is in the US but in my country that is illegal
  • wideningxgyrewideningxgyre Member Posts: 710 Arc User
    Is this the top secret sale to which they alluded in the post about the Memorial Day sale?

"And that’s not all, Captains. There may be another, more secret sale happening this weekend, so keep an eye on"
    Woohoo.. it seems to be fixed!
  • stark2kstark2k Member Posts: 1,467 Arc User
    I am finding something disturbing with the LTS Rewards listed in the following link:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/3026853

There is no mention of the monthly 500 ZEN in the reward listing, why is this? Anyone know?
    StarTrekIronMan.jpg
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    It is mentioned in the Lifetime Subscription Hyperlink.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • furyofthefugafuryofthefuga Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    > @stark2k said:
    > I am finding something disturbing with the LTS Rewards listed in the following link:
    >
    > https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/3026853
    >
    > There is no mention of the monthly 500 ZEN in the reward listing, why is this? Anyone know?

Probably another “oopsie”. :P

I actually noticed it on sale for 50% off a month ago so bought it then. Can confirm the 500 zen monthly stipend is there.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited May 2020
    FYI: Appears the Lifetime discount may not have applied properly, for those in the EU? Though all I see is the North American price which is 299.99 now listed for 150.00 so they may need to investigate.

Should have been posted to Support though...
    https://arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/categories/gameplay-bug-reports

@darkbladejk
    @ambassadorkael#6946
    0zxlclk.png
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    lol if the guy is on console... There is NO Zen stipend for consoles...
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • discojerdiscojer Member Posts: 533 Arc User
    I just bought this and while I seem to have everything else, I did not get 20 extra account bank slots.

Also not sure how the automatic dill refining works, or if it does. I logged into my characters and still had to press the button.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    If you don't refine during a day (up to 7 days) it will refine for you. It won't do that unless there is Dilithium to refine when you pass the Dilithium reset time. I think that is 5 PM Pacific Standard Time.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • sol#4177 sol Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hey guys, does it take some time before getting the 500 zen stipend on a LTS?

I purchased a LTS on PC early this morning and have yet to receive my monthly stipend. I know for console they do not get one, but for the PC purchase it is still in effect.

Let me know if anyone else have the same issue with a LTS PC version.
  • nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    sol#4177 wrote: »
    Hey guys, does it take some time before getting the 500 zen stipend on a LTS?

I purchased a LTS on PC early this morning and have yet to receive my monthly stipend. I know for console they do not get one, but for the PC purchase it is still in effect.

Let me know if anyone else have the same issue with a LTS PC version.

it took a few days for me. so don't panic just yet.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • scorcher27ascorcher27a Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    After purchasing the lifetime subscription, I went to check on my subscription status (I was doing a payment every 6 months), and it says that it's been canceled. Should I be worried?
    Two wrongs don't make a right... but three rights make a left!
  • nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    well, I just got it for $150.. so it looks like the EU folks are getting screwed.. or no PC folks. what's sad is the only real reason I did it is because I forget to refine the dilithium every day.
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
This discussion has been closed.