test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[BUILD] Breen Chel Boalg Warship T6

winters83winters83 Member Posts: 486 Media Corps
Greetings, Admirals!

Welcome to Winters Budget Builds Series.

This series is intended to be a guide on how to effectively, efficiently and more importantly, build Starships on a “budget”. This is not intended to be a “min max” series by any means. The builds you will see here will show you how to create an effective build on a budget. Each video will cover all aspects of the build, Weapons, Equipment, Consoles, Skill Tree, Traits, Boff Abilities, Doffs, Specializations, etc. For each video I will also have the build replicated on STO Academy so that players can view the builds in detail and review them when needed. You can find this link in the description when viewing on YouTube.

Near the end of each video I will also demonstrate the builds in a Patrol so that viewers can see the build in action. I have chosen this over “Infected: The Conduit - Advanced” as the outcome of that TFO can be affected by the team that you are with. Whereas playing a patrol, you can see how the build performs in a single player environment. Every player, new and veteran, will find this series a valuable source of information. You may even learn something new!

If you have any requests for a particular ship that you would like to see, please leave a comment stating the request and “if” I have the ship, I will endeavor to do a video for that ship.

Breen Chel Boalg Warship T6

Subscribe to channel: Winters Gaming
Twitter: @P1Winters83
Twitch Channel: Winters1983
Armada Website: www.priorityonearmada.com​​
Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
=/\= ========================================== =/\=
Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast

Comments

• questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    Posted a comment about the Terran Phaser DHC a few days ago on your video.
    Appreciate the amount of work you put into these videos even if your build style tends to differ from my own.

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Terran_Task_Force_Munitions#Phaser_Variant

Edit: i hate auto correct on my phone
    Post edited by questerius on
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • winters83winters83 Member Posts: 486 Media Corps
    questerius wrote: »
    Posted a comment about the Terran Phaser DHC a few days ago on your video.
    Appreciate the amount of work your put into these videos even if your build style tends to differ from my own.

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Terran_Task_Force_Munitions#Phaser_Variant

Hey @questerius,

Yeah, I seen that. Believe it or not I completely spaced about posting this one all week and I'm only just after seeing your post a little while ago and I was like, "agghhh, I never posted the video"! lol So thanks for the reminder! :wink: As for the Terran DHC, I think I would have used it if the 2 piece was gonna add to the build. But since it didn't, I decided not to bother using it. Thank you for the kind words too, I really appreciate it! :smile:

-Winters
    Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
    Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
    U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
    Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    The Terran DHC is one of those weapons which is good enough to use even without set bonuses because of the increasing damage as the target's health decreases.

You can also add a Dranuur DHC for extra healing.
    https://sto.gamepedia.com/Fleet_Space_Weapons#Elite_Fleet_Dranuur_Space_Weapons

That way you can replace one of the survival traits with an offensive one for extra punch.

Post edited by questerius on
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.