test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mail Broke i can't send items?

doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,188 Arc User
edited May 2020 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
mail-sto.png and no my box is not to full.
C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.

Comments

• ltbazzltbazz Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    Dito.
  • kaosbainkaosbain Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    same here, it is quite vexing. I was trying to mail doffs to myself as I usually to do transfer from one character to another on my account.
  • ltbazzltbazz Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    I tried to send freshly recruited (so non-bound) Doffs to myself (for another character).
    Mailbox isn't full.
    Everything worked fine yesterday.
  • doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,188 Arc User
    Same here it was a Doff i was trying to send. And yes the Doff was not bound cause i just bought it of the exchange.
    C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • kursed#7599 kursed Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    it's everyone, freaked out(Because i'm just a paranoid worrywart) and asked a couple friends to check this we all had the same issue.
    Nobody here, but us blue kittens.
    I already opened a ticket and put a link to the forum post i hope they take a look at that fast cause i need to move some of these guys around
    I already opened a ticket and put a link to the forum post i hope they take a look at that fast cause i need to move some of these guys around
    ditto was trying to send an item between chars and this came up and i freaked out.

• wesleycrasherwesleycrasher Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    Yeah this is a huge bummer. I regularly use the mail system to send out gear packages to help get returning fleet mates up to speed. Hope this gets fixed asap
    All the toys you can't afford.
  • sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    Odd. Not seeing this issue at all on my end.

Is it all your characters that are having trouble accessing mail or just the one?
    1xe027q.png
  • wesleycrasherwesleycrasher Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    Seems they fixed it sometime between my post and yours
    All the toys you can't afford.
    Seems they fixed it sometime between my post and yours

Yes it seems to be working again.
    edited May 2020
    Odd. Not seeing this issue at all on my end.

Is it all your characters that are having trouble accessing mail or just the one?
    it was everyone as i had 2 friends try it and i even changed characters... seems to be fixed now though