test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,206 Arc User
    Johanna: Mila! She's going to try and knock you out!

Susan: Mmm I dunno. *she laughs, rolling with her to try and use the momentum and stay on top*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    westx211 wrote: »

Susan: Mmm I dunno. *she laughs, rolling with her to try and use the momentum and stay on top*

*As Cassi comes at her, Mila quickly grabs the chain-link and pulls her feet up, kicking Cassi back hard. Mila takes a moment to recover as Cassi picks herself up, the two watching each other intensely. Mila shakes her arms before putting up a guard and giving Cassi a "bring it" motion. Cassi lets out a snarl and charges again, trying to throw a palm strike. Mila ducks under it, grunting as she throws a punch and an elbow into Cassi's ribs and abdomen before roaring out as she picks Cassi up by the waist and slams her down on the mat, the sound reverberating throughout the cage as Mila starts transitioning into a top mount.

Tora Ziyal. Susan succeeds, Daya wrapping her up and pulling her close, smirking as their foreheads almost touch while marshalling her strength to roll back on top.*

Daya *playful*: Admit it, hotstuff: I'm both stronger and sexier than you.

*Meanwhile, after a while Karen heads to Tsuki's quarters in her gym clothes.*
    ryan218 wrote: »

*As Cassi comes at her, Mila quickly grabs the chain-link and pulls her feet up, kicking Cassi back hard. Mila takes a moment to recover as Cassi picks herself up, the two watching each other intensely. Mila shakes her arms before putting up a guard and giving Cassi a "bring it" motion. Cassi lets out a snarl and charges again, trying to throw a palm strike. Mila ducks under it, grunting as she throws a punch and an elbow into Cassi's ribs and abdomen before roaring out as she picks Cassi up by the waist and slams her down on the mat, the sound reverberating throughout the cage as Mila starts transitioning into a top mount.

Tora Ziyal. Susan succeeds, Daya wrapping her up and pulling her close, smirking as their foreheads almost touch while marshalling her strength to roll back on top.*

Susan: Oh I don't know if I would agree on the strength side... but I suppose you *might* be Sevier. *She smiles and kisses her letting her get on top*

Johanna: Try and finish her! Take her down!

Susan: Oh I don't know if I would agree on the strength side... but I suppose you *might* be Sevier. *She smiles and kisses her letting her get on top*

Johanna: Try and finish her! Take her down!

Mila: I know how a frickin' fight works, Jo'!

*She gets on top and starts beating on Cassi furiously, getting to the fourth blow before Cassi catches it and rolls on top, returning the favour. They go back and forth like this a couple of times, becoming more and more enraged each time, before Mila manages to get Cassi onto her front and lock an armbar while sitting on Cassi's shoulder, scissoring her legs across Cassi's bicep and just holding the arm in place as she gets ready to twist the scissors and break Cassi's arm in half. Cassi struggles, clearly panicking a little.*

Cassi *scared*: No! No, Mila don't!

Mila *angry*: You have this f***ing coming, b****!

Cassi *scared*: I DIDN'T BLOW UP JAMES!

*Mila freezes, stunned. Her face flashes in a white-hot rage before her conscience kicks in and she gets off Cassi, grabbing her by the back of the collar (and hair) and roughly pulling her onto her knees.*

Mila *angry*: If you're f***ing with me, you'll wish you'd just let me break your arm, Cass', because I'll tear. You. Apart.

*She let's her go with a (not-so-gentle) shove.

They're both pretty badly beaten, with large bruises on their abdomen and numerous cuts all over. Mila is simmering, even angrier than she was during the fight thinking Cassi's trying to trick her. Cassi's clearly still angry too, glaring at Mila and looking ready to jump her at any moment.

Tora Ziyal. Daya pulls out of the kiss after a moment and gives Susan a smirk as she tries to pin her.*

Daya *teasing*: "Might"? Babe, if you went back to the 21st Century and claimed to be a planet, the Flat Earth Society would use you as a case study!

*OOC: Oh no she didn't! This is especially backhanded given the whole "icing gut" thing with Susan and Karen/Daya sorta started with Susan flirting with Karen (Karen admitted to being an idiot over something about Torin, Susan referred to it as "the icing on the cake", Karen made the low-hanging fat joke, Susan claimed the fat only went to "the right places".).

By the way, I think you missed Karen going to Tsuki's Quarters.*
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Secret ship yard

Osman walks into the bridge to check on pre launch and how atlas is doing integrating into the ship.

Osman: status?

Atlas; we should be ready to fully power up and leave the dock in about an hour ma’am. All crew is aboard and working on launch readiness.

Osman: good. I’m ready to get this ship out and see what it can do. Atlas give me a complete spec run down if you would.

Atlas: yes ma’am. Ship is 15 decks thick. Crew compliment of 275 with 150 combat personnel on board. Hull is a newly developed composite being called triconium-a. Resistant to energy and projectile weapons. Shields are a new and advanced multi spectrum hyper resilient/regenerative shield array. Impulse engines are a mk XV combat efficient impulse system. Ftl is a hybrid of slipspace/ quantum field space projection with a back up standard warp core as well. Weapons compliment is 10 multi adaptive arrays. 8 multi adaptive heavy canons and 4 multi payload torpedo bays as well as one super advanced PAC weapon. Sensors are the most advanced sensor package available and comm arrays is well classified still. Section 31 hasn’t let me get those specs yet. It’s is also capable of taking on an emergency compliment of 500 passengers or extra troops. It is also fitted with a state of the art Prowler 4 class cloak given to us by our friends in ONI. Needless to say every system is state of the art and either still in testing or on the drawing board of the major powers. She could essentially take on a small fleet herself.

Osman: and our special package?

Atlas: ah yes. In the event we discover a world consumed by the parasite the UNSC has supplied us with 10 nova class warheads. We have also been outfitted with a cleansing beam from the sanghelli to clear out local infestations when possible.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Susan: h-hey! I'm not that flat! *she looks embarrassed, turning a shade of red and trying to kick out, wanting to get on top*

*Tsuki is playing a game on the TV in her quarters*

Johanna: Does this mean the fight is over? *She seems a bit confused*
    Susan: h-hey! I'm not that flat! *she looks embarrassed, turning a shade of red and trying to kick out, wanting to get on top*

*She succeeds, Daya wrapping her up and pulling their foreheads together, fake-growling and smiling teasingly.*

Daya *playfully*: You know pancakes?

*Tsuki's Quarters. Karen rings the door chime.

Pegasus Prime. Mila glares at Cassi.*

Mila *hateful*: Not even close...

*Cassi glares back and wipes away some blood from her nose.*

Cassi *angry*: I... I don't know what happened... I remember feeling angry at James... But everything else is... It's like a dream.

I'm not really Cassi... Not the one you killed...

Mila *livid*: I DIDN'T KILL YOU!

Cassi *angry*: Whatever! You, Casval, I don't give a f*** anymore! I don't even remember the fight! None of it makes sense!

*Cassi relaxes from her predatory crouch and just kneels on the mat, looking down as she tries to control her anger.*

All I know for sure... Is I hate you. All of you. You did this to me.

*Mila grinds her jaw, before roaring out and pinning Cassi to the mat, grunting as she holds her down with a hand on her throat and the other pulled back for a palm strike.*

Mila *angry*: "We" did this to you?! James didn't do anything! Casval didn't do anything! I tried to warn you about James for years, Cass', and all I got from you was grief over it! Mum and Dad loved you! The only one who made you a lying, backstabbing, terrorist wh*re was you!

*She's about to go for the strike, which if she hits the nose with as much force as she looks like she's packing could gravely wound Cassi.*
    Lang is in her office as Davik walks in.

Davik: so I take it you considered my offer.

Lang: yes and as much as I hate to do it I don’t see another way we all survive this.

She stands up from her chair.

Lang: I want to make one thing clear. We may end up working together now to save the galaxy but that does not mean I agree or will support what you do and stand for. If I find a chance to bring you down I will and I won’t think twice.

Davik: honesty and passion. I can appreciate that. To be honest I don’t expect you to like it or keep working with me once this is over. But as long as we have this understanding it is fine with me.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."

*She succeeds, Daya wrapping her up and pulling their foreheads together, fake-growling and smiling teasingly.*

Cassi *angry*: I... I don't know what happened... I remember feeling angry at James... But everything else is... It's like a dream.

Cassi *angry*: Whatever! You, Casval, I don't give a f*** anymore! I don't even remember the fight! None of it makes sense!

*Cassi relaxes from her predatory crouch and just kneels on the mat, looking down as she tries to control her anger.*

*Mila grinds her jaw, before roaring out and pinning Cassi to the mat, grunting as she holds her down with a hand on her throat and the other pulled back for a palm strike.*

Mila *angry*: "We" did this to you?! James didn't do anything! Casval didn't do anything! I tried to warn you about James for years, Cass', and all I got from you was grief over it! Mum and Dad loved you! The only one who made you a lying, backstabbing, terrorist wh*re was you!

*She's about to go for the strike, which if she hits the nose with as much force as she looks like she's packing could gravely wound Cassi.*

Susan: You saying I'm as flat as pancakes? *she blushes deeper growling and pinning Daya down, a bit ticked off by her insults* W-well I'm still... bigger than you! *she's reaching for a comeback*

Johanna: Stop it! both of you! *She yells out kicking open the cage door* At this rate one of you two is going to kill the other and I'm not going to let that happen!

Tsuki: *answers the door* What's up?

Susan: You saying I'm as flat as pancakes? *she blushes deeper growling and pinning Daya down, a bit ticked off by her insults* W-well I'm still... bigger than you! *she's reaching for a comeback*

Johanna: Stop it! both of you! *She yells out kicking open the cage door* At this rate one of you two is going to kill the other and I'm not going to let that happen!

Daya *teasing*: Just not there, Icing Gut. *Daya giggles and tries to roll them over, grunting with effort.

Tsuki's Quarters. Karen smiles awkwardly.*

Karen: Hey... I need to punch something... I've had a bad day.

*Pegasus Prime. Mila looks over at Johanna and gets off Cassi, who slowly picks herself up and glares hatefully at Mila, Mila doing the same.*
    Osman: status

Atlas: all systems are ready to engage ma’am. We are ready to engage ftl drive.

Osman: helm set course for sector 209.

Helm: yes ma’am.

She stands there as the ftl drive activates. And the ship jumps away.

Atlas: all systems are optimal ma’am. Power systems are stable and in range.

Osman: very good. Once we arrive do a full system scan and see if we pick up any of the parasite on any of the planets.

Atlas: yes ma’am.
    UNSC capital

Lang rubs her temples after one of the senators currently speaking stops. Tarson steps up to give her a minute to breathe and calm herself before speaking.

Tarson: this issue is bugger then anyone or any group. The sooner we realize that the better. If you can’t figure that out I can arrange you to be sent onto the front lines of this to see for yourself.

Two of the senators present all but let their mouths drop in shock.

Tarson: and don’t think I won’t do it either.

Lang holds up a hand signaling to him she is ready now. He stops and sits back down.

Lang: the way it is going to play out is this. You can either be a part of the solution or you can go back to whatever rock you came from and explain to the people you are suppose to be here to protect and tell them that the UNSC is pulling out of their systems.

Senator Harn: you can’t do that!

Lang: oh admiral will you please inform the senator what you informed me of before this meeting.

Virsio: yes madam president. UNSC fleetcomm, highcomm, and ONI have all agreed that they will focus all our operations on systems and areas willing to help with the defense and protection of the UNSC and her allies. Any system wether in UNSC space or not that refuses to help or aide can be left for resources that are willing to help everyone.

Harn: you can’t be serious!

Zuko: the Karee Empire also agrees to abide by the decision of the UNSC command and the presidents office.

Lang: and I have been told the Breen and tzenkethi have also agreed to these guidelines. Now you will decide here and now what your decision will be as soon I plan on holding a summit with the other galactic leaders to address what and how we can best combat this threat.
    UNSC capital

Lang rubs her temples after one of the senators currently speaking stops. Tarson steps up to give her a minute to breathe and calm herself before speaking.

Tarson: this issue is bugger then anyone or any group. The sooner we realize that the better. If you can’t figure that out I can arrange you to be sent onto the front lines of this to see for yourself.

Two of the senators present all but let their mouths drop in shock.

Tarson: and don’t think I won’t do it either.

Lang holds up a hand signaling to him she is ready now. He stops and sits back down.

Lang: the way it is going to play out is this. You can either be a part of the solution or you can go back to whatever rock you came from and explain to the people you are suppose to be here to protect and tell them that the UNSC is pulling out of their systems.

Senator Harn: you can’t do that!

Lang: oh admiral will you please inform the senator what you informed me of before this meeting.

Virsio: yes madam president. UNSC fleetcomm, highcomm, and ONI have all agreed that they will focus all our operations on systems and areas willing to help with the defense and protection of the UNSC and her allies. Any system wether in UNSC space or not that refuses to help or aide can be left for resources that are willing to help everyone.

Harn: you can’t be serious!

Zuko: the Karee Empire also agrees to abide by the decision of the UNSC command and the presidents office.

Lang: and I have been told the Breen and tzenkethi have also agreed to these guidelines. Now you will decide here and now what your decision will be as soon I plan on holding a summit with the other galactic leaders to address what and how we can best combat this threat.
    Ooc: my forum is all messed up.
    logang19 wrote: »
    Ooc: my forum is all messed up.

OOC: In what way?
    Ooc: ONI think I see what happened. It for some reason posted two old posts in front of my latest ones. Have no idea why but I see my last post now at least.
    Ch’rell is standing in a large luxurious room as Davik walks in.

Davik: well she did agree to my terms. The system will be ours to use. Though if I had to pick there would have been more valuable systems.

Ch’rell: value to you maybe. This system has all the resources we need and will need once this current crisis is averted. I’ve seen what’s to come. A war on time itself. This system will be a key in that war.

Davik: a bunch of crazy talk if you ask me. But I’ll go along with it for now. You are very good for business after all.

Ch’rell lets a grin cross his face. Davik walks over to a bar on the far side of the room pouring them each a drink.

Davik: so then if what you say is true that means this parasite or whatever is in the outer fringe of the galaxy doesn’t win then right?

Ch’rell: no it doesn’t it will cause a slew of problems and kills millions but it will be defeated in the end.

Davik: good. I don’t want to see the galaxy end by something so ugly.

He takes a long drink filling his glass again.

Daya *teasing*: Just not there, Icing Gut. *Daya giggles and tries to roll them over, grunting with effort.

*Pegasus Prime. Mila looks over at Johanna and gets off Cassi, who slowly picks herself up and glares hatefully at Mila, Mila doing the same.*

OoC: Sorry for being gone so long.

Tsuki: Well... I gues I'm up for a sparring match.

Johanna: Are you two going to behave? *She looks at them like a mother might at two children fighting*

Susan: H-hey I'm pretty sure I'm... bustier than you! *She's having a hard time thinking, the teasing is going a bit too far she's a deep red from embarrassment*
    Ooc: it’s all good man. Hope your doing good.

Johanna: Are you two going to behave? *She looks at them like a mother might at two children fighting*

Susan: H-hey I'm pretty sure I'm... bustier than you! *She's having a hard time thinking, the teasing is going a bit too far she's a deep red from embarrassment*

Karen: Thanks. Where should we do this?

*Daya and Susan's Quarters. Daya tries to roll on top and kiss Susan playfully.*

Daya *playful*: Okay, okay, I'll stop. Love you.

*Pegasus Prime. Mila gives Johanna a look.*

Mila *angry*: You know what she did.

Cassi *angry*: I just said I didn't--!

Mila *angry*: Shut it!

*Daya and Susan's Quarters. Daya tries to roll on top and kiss Susan playfully.*

Susan: L-love you too... b-but careful... that was kind of hurtful...

Johanna: I know. But both of you be quiet and behave. Lets talk this out since it sounds like either she has memory issues, or something doesn't add up.

Tsuki: Um... the gym? Or the holodeck?

Susan: L-love you too... b-but careful... that was kind of hurtful...

Johanna: I know. But both of you be quiet and behave. Lets talk this out since it sounds like either she has memory issues, or something doesn't add up.

Tsuki: Um... the gym? Or the holodeck?

Daya: Sorry. I got carried away.

But hey, I got you pinned. *Smirks.

Tsuki's Quarters.*

Karen: Holodeck works.

*Pegasus Prime. Mila keeps her mouth shut and just glares at Cassi, who returns the favour. *
    Lang sits alone in her office quietly reading a recent ONI report.

Aide: ma’am do you need anything?

Lang: no thank you. Why don’t you go ahead and go home. I should be calling it a night soon myself anyway.

Aide: yes ma’am.

Lang sets down the padd rubbing her head. Things where complicated now. More then she wanted them to be. With the current events and now the way things where shaping she was ready to deal with politics instead of this. She lets a smile cross her face at the irony of the thought. She hates dealing with the politics but now was looking forward to it again oh how things could change.
    Johanna: Now each of you take turns explaining what happened from your side. And If you try and punch each other I swear to God I'll get a squirt bottle.

Susan: only cause you cheated. *she sticks her tongue out and blows a raspberry*

Tsuki: So whats got you feeling like you need to fight? *she leads the way*
    Johanna: Now each of you take turns explaining what happened from your side. And If you try and punch each other I swear to God I'll get a squirt bottle.

Susan: only cause you cheated. *she sticks her tongue out and blows a raspberry*

Tsuki: So whats got you feeling like you need to fight? *she leads the way*

*Cassi grunts.*

Cassi *angry*: I already said... I don't remember much. I was on that planet with the Seperatist cell and then...

I was covered in some kind of liquid, on the floor, naked. I ran. I managed to knock someone out and steal a shuttle. A few days later, the Orions found me.

Mila *snarky*: And then I broke your leg.

Cassi *angry*: I seem to remember nearly crushing your ribcage after that, targ!

*Tora Ziyal. Daya sits up, smiling.*

Daya: Best 4 out of 7? Or would you rather one more winner-takes-all round?

*Corridors.*

Karen: Me and Serah had an...argument... A big one... I'm... not really sure where we stand right now...

It's brought a lot of stuff up, and I just need to vent before I explode on someone.
    Johanna: You woke up in some kind of liquid? Do you remember what the place looked like?

Susan: Hmm... I might go for winner takes all.

Tsuki: You guys were arguing? But you two always seemed pretty madly in love.
    Johanna: You woke up in some kind of liquid? Do you remember what the place looked like?

Susan: Hmm... I might go for winner takes all.

Tsuki: You guys were arguing? But you two always seemed pretty madly in love.

Cassi: Not really? It was a lab... Grey walls...

*Tora Ziyal. Daya gets off of her and off the bed.*

Daya: Actually... I've got something for you.

*Corridors.*

Karen: We are! Or... I am... I don't know right now...

I confronted Serah about something, she said she was afraid of sparring with me because of Jane... Maybe I took it the wrong way, I don't know... I yelled at her, got angry, she got scared, and...

I nearly hit her... I can't believe it, but I wanted to punch her.

Since that I've just been so angry. I thought we were finally getting past what Jane did to us, and now this happens? I just need a good fight.
    Johanna: *She takes Mila to the side and whispers* There's a way to tell if someone is cloned right? Genetic Aberration caused by the cloning process?

Susan: What do you mean? *she looks confused*

Tsuki: You can fight me... but Im not sure this is a healthy way to deal with your emotions.
    Johanna: *She takes Mila to the side and whispers* There's a way to tell if someone is cloned right? Genetic Aberration caused by the cloning process?

Susan: What do you mean? *she looks confused*

Tsuki: You can fight me... but Im not sure this is a healthy way to deal with your emotions.

Mila *whispering*: Replicative fading. Yeah.

*Tora Ziyal. Daya goes and gets a bag.*

Daya: Well, you know Karen got her and Serah a set each of sorta MMA-PJs?

*Corridor.*

Karen: Better than bottling it up. And thanks. *They reach the holodeck.*