test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

STO's failure to fix my Dyson Sphere tier 5 rewards

kryon9kryon9 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2020 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
This has been going on for two years now. And these folks still have not fix my issue. Maybe if they would focus on this issue instead of cruises, they might make an old man happy!! I have seriously lost my patience these people ignoring my issue!

(flame/troll material removed from post) - darkbladejk
Post edited by darkbladejk on

Comments

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    How could anyone help you based on the lack of information you have provided?
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,698 Community Moderator
    @kryon9 First off you need to dial it way back with the flamethrowers and accusations as those will get you nowhere fast and do not help to actually get things done. I understand people who report bugs are often upset when they come here to do so which is why I haven't simply closed your post outright as I prefer to give people a chance to actually explain what's going on. Take a deep breath, and explain what is going on slowly. What is the issue you are seeing with your dyson t5 rewards? Did it not give you the boff? Did it not give you the dilithium? Have you complete the little missions where you watch the cutscenes of the voth guy messaging you? If you haven't then that's what you need to do in order to get the boff and rewards.

With that said, be as specific as you can as to what is going on and I will make sure the appropriate people see it. Without more information there is nothing I can do for you.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • syrupofsquillsyrupofsquill Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    To claim the T5 dyson rep reward you have to go to dyson sphere and complete "unsaid thanks", Requires beaming to the dyson command spire by flying right after you enter the gateway, talk to the commander and sit thru unskipable cutscene. watch 4 skipable cutscenes at the door/lab across the room from him and then beam to ship, uncloak and kill 2 voth ships and then go on and on doing the rest of the stuff it says. Hail a ship(hypartia or something), carry some charges, scan some mines, hail the ship and claim special boff, marks and dill. You could also check the webpage or a walkthru.
    https://sto.gamepedia.com/Mission:_Unsaid_Thanks
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhjGTAm13Yk