test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ps4 Auto execute & decloak bug.

Hi I just like to report that the auto execute on protonic officer 1 while using the Vanguard Raider does not Auto execute, as well as Auto execute Cannon rapid fire 3 on the Harold Belton Raider does not Auto execute. As for ships that has a cloaking device it is impossible to decloak. Please fix.
Tagged:

Comments

• director81#1942 director81 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    Please fix Auto execute Bridge officer abilities. Cannon rapid fire Will not Auto execute.
    I figured out It's the Romulan Tactical Bridge officer The auto execute Bridge officer ability Cannon rapid fire does not work. However, on other Bridge officers like the Jem Hadar everything works.
    Krenim Bridge officer Auto execute not working. Please fix
    Forgive my frustration but how many bug reports do we have to fill out before it gets fixed. Today I purchased 4 krenim Bridge officers and the power Auto execute whenever possible does not work on some of them. This is frustrating. This is like playing the lotto you never know which one will work and which one will not work with power Auto execute whenever possible. Please for the love of Star Trek online and Gene Roddenberry fix this.
  • garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    This has been an issue for ages on Xbox as well. The Romulan battle cloak has been broken since launch, though I encounter is much less these days (its still there).

Half the time when I am targeting a dreadnought, none of my autos fire off. Most times it takes many seconds before my grav well autos when targeting anything.

I don't mean to hijack your thread, I just wanted to say that you are not alone with these issues. Unfortunately, it does not seem like fixing these kinds of bugs are a priority of the devs.
    edited May 2020
    > @garaffe said:
    > This has been an issue for ages on Xbox as well. The Romulan battle cloak has been broken since launch, though I encounter is much less these days (its still there).
    >
    > Half the time when I am targeting a dreadnought, none of my autos fire off. Most times it takes many seconds before my grav well autos when targeting anything.
    >
    > I don't mean to hijack your thread, I just wanted to say that you are not alone with these issues. Unfortunately, it does not seem like fixing these kinds of bugs are a priority of the devs.

They need to fix this because this is discouraging players.
    Post edited by director81#1942 on
    Another one of my aggravating game glitches is whenever I would acquire a new ship or pull a ship out of dry dock or even vice versa it will glitch out all of my current ships loadouts I have to reload a save Loadout on each ship this gets tedious and a task as I have 60 active ships and 70+ Dry Dock. This is my most frustrating and aggravating glitch I experienced recently. I cannot acquire a new ship or dry dock a ship or pull a ship out of dry dock without it glitching out every single active ship loadout it becomes greyed out then I have to reload every active ship Loadout save.