test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

It's 2020. Can we please have separate ground and space active abilities and specialization tabs?

ccs46ccs46 Member Posts: 117 Arc User
So with Randoms, you don't know if it's going to be ground or space. That's fine, but at least let me have separate slots for ground and space. It honestly can't be that hard to implement into the UI. It'd be a big QOL improvement to so we don't have to keep swapping our active reputation abilities. It would also be nice if we could get the ability to do this for specializations as some of them only benefit ground.

Comments

• sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    YES! This is something that's been needed for ages and loadouts to go with them to help with that ever annoying bug of resetting traits.
    1xe027q.png
  • garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    +1
    Clearly its not difficult to implement since we already have ship loadouts. A ground and space loadout is a must! If nothing else, let us have two secondary specializations, one for space, one for ground.
  • starcruiser#3423 starcruiser Member Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    +1 too... and if it works in space should be able to also work in ground.​​
  • trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    Basically this should have been done with random queuing since you have no idea what you are getting yourself into prior to accepting to start it.
  • themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    Since we have shuttle missions unavailable for RTFOs and event TFOs temporarily removed from the Random TFO eligibility, this is already a capability. It just needs the actual UI to do so.
    Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!