What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Admiralty Ferengi 10 of 10 only gave 2,500 dil ore

drnicket#1308 drnicket Member Posts: 45 Arc User
edited April 2020 in PS4 Gameplay Bug Reports
What happened to the other 27,500?

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    Thar 2500 dilithium ore likely came from rewards, but the 10 of 10 Tour reward is a 30,000 dilithium bonus pool that awards an extra 50% extra dilithium to other dilithium earned.
    It was changed quite a few weeks ago, and documented in the patch notes.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • outlawgraphixoutlawgraphix Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    I finished the Ferengi Alliance Admiralty (Level 10) and should have been awarded 30,000 Dilithium. I received only 2880. There is nothing in the reward description that says anything other than the reward is 30,000 Dilithium. It doesn't state anything other than that, nothing about rewards reduced for redoing the Admiralty, nothing about pools or bonuses...
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    @outlawgraphix They changed the rewards for the Ferengi Tour of Dury reward back in February for a general reward to a bonus pool. At the same time they changed the reward for the Klingon ditto to dil fleet vouchers rather than actual dil.

Could have been announced better though.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Also, the 2,880 Dilithium Reward tells me that that Character is at Max Spec Points and you just crossed a Spec Point threshold. When at Max Spec Points (or sometimes a bit more) instead of earning another Spec Point, you are awarded 2,880 Dilithium Ore. Also, the Federation Tour of Duty Campaign 10 for 10 Reward will be 5,760 Dilithium instead of two Spec Points.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns