test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TOS Temporal Recruit Agent Bug Request - (170378)

lordvextuslordvextus Member Posts: 22 Arc User
I have a temporal recruit agent character that isn't getting the rewards for completing the various objectives from the Temporal Transponder with only a few exceptions, those being about 5 temporal probes which I found throughout various missions. None of the other rewards are unlocking and on top of this, the temporal agent rewards aren't available for my other toons from Temporal Agent Philip Crey. My temporal recruit also doesn't have the little temporal symbol next to his name in the character select screen. GM Etelia has requested that I make this post here in the forums and await further assistance with this issue.

Comments

• lordvextuslordvextus Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Yes, I've done some of the other reward tasks and haven't received any rewards for them, including getting to certain levels for my character as well as joining a fleet and a few more.
    westmetals wrote: »
    I think you have to go into the temporal agent device interface, and the rewards should be available to claim...

The account-wide rewards don't unlock until you claim the individual ones. (Also those are only once per character, so if this is not your first Temporal Recruit, you can't get them a second time).

Thanks for the info but I know how it's done. My issue is that only about 5 rewards have unlocked and I am missing some of the other temporal recruit perks and identifiers. This is my only temporal recruit toon, so it's not an issue of already opening up the rewards on another character. One of the GMs has already informed me that it is a bug and that the dev team will look into it. I'll see if I can upload an image of the situation to make it clearer to the devs once they begin fixing it and for anyone else who may be having a similar issue on any of their toons, recruits or otherwise.
    original.jpg?1588733026

So as you can see in the image 7 of the Temporal Probes. At the top of the "Temporal Agent" rewards box it says that I've completed "7 of 85" objectives. This number is the same as the number of Temporal Probes that have been awarded to me to open. NB: I have found all of the Temporal Probes up to the current mission that my toon is on.
    As you may notice my toon's level is currently 30 and some of the rewards are for your personal level. I should've received 3 more rewards for his level. He is also part of a fleet which is another reward. There are a few more that I'd have to go and check on but anyone looking at the image could get the point, including the fact that even after successfully finding the probe in this mission, I still wasn't awarded the completion nor the reward in the Temporal Transponder (Assault on Gasko Station is the second part of the Desparate Measures mission which is where the probe is located).
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    There's a weirdness to some of the Temporal Probes in that you have to fully interact with them twice to get the reward to register.
    Also, when you have finished reading the text/dialog from the box, make sure to press the button at the bottom of the dialog to close it rather than the [X] at the top-right. (The [X] basically just cancels out the dialog rather than sending the game the correct 'found-the-box' signal.)
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
    There's a weirdness to some of the Temporal Probes in that you have to fully interact with them twice to get the reward to register.
    Also, when you have finished reading the text/dialog from the box, make sure to press the button at the bottom of the dialog to close it rather than the [X] at the top-right. (The [X] basically just cancels out the dialog rather than sending the game the correct 'found-the-box' signal.)

Thanks for the info but I'm already aware of this. In the example above, I've found the Temporal Distortion, revealed the Temporal Probe, fought off the Na'kuhl Operatives and completely listened to all of the dialouge without pressing the [X]. As I mentioned previously, the image shows that the criteria for completion of the "Investigate Temporal Probe" task has been cleared, however the reward hasn't been unlocked in the Temporal Transponder. Thanks for the help though.