test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can Fleet Vizier Command Assault Cruiser use the ISS when using a Mirror Sovereign Star Cruiser skin

grimoaldus1701grimoaldus1701 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
Hello all,

I was hoping to level up a Mirror Universe crew and wanted the ISS registry name prefix. But I also wanted a T6 ship at the endgame. So will using the Mirror Sovereign Star Cruiser skin on a Fleet Vizier Command Assault Cruiser work? Or is there another option? Just wanted to be sure BEFORE putting all that time into it. Thank you all for your time.
https://sto.gamepedia.com/Mirror_Sovereign_Star_Cruiser
https://sto.gamepedia.com/Fleet_Vizier_Command_Assault_Cruiser
https://sto.gamepedia.com/Registry
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• baudlbaudl Member Posts: 4,060 Arc User
    no, I have all Sovereign style assualt cruisers...only the mirror one can use the I.S.S. registry
    Go pro or go home
  • terranempire#7881 terranempire Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    I own them all as well and my T6 Sovereign uses the I.S.S. registery. If you own the mirror skin then you can use all Mirror Sovereign Star Cruiser skins including the patterns on your T6 ships of the same class. @baudl you're mistaken.

The only ships that can't use I.S.S. prefix are ones that were never given mirror lockbox ships. Which is why I have been asking Cryptic to give all fed ships the option to edit their prefix to I.S.S. like they did for the NX.
    tumblr_p30rz12vWH1qdb2vqo6_r1_540.gif
    "Great men are not peacemakers, Great men are conquerors!" - Captain Archer"
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
    #Support Mirror Universe I.S.S. Prefixes
  • salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    I own them all as well and my T6 Sovereign uses the I.S.S. registery. If you own the mirror skin then you can use all Mirror Sovereign Star Cruiser skins including the patterns on your T6 ships of the same class. @baudl you're mistaken.
    You can use the skin but not the ISS prefix on most T6 Sovereign versions. Only the Legendary Miracle Worker version can use the actual ISS prefix.
    The only ships that can't use I.S.S. prefix are ones that were never given mirror lockbox ships. Which is why I have been asking Cryptic to give all fed ships the option to edit their prefix to I.S.S. like they did for the NX.
    Both versions of the T6 NX can use the USS, SS or None prefix which allows you to input whatever you want including ISS.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • grimoaldus1701grimoaldus1701 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    Thank you everyone for the response thus far. So the Legendary Miracle Worker version is REALLY the only one? Can everyone double check please? I'm REALLY into the details on my characters and would love a T6 that can use the ISS registry name prefix. Thank you, Thank you.
    edited May 2020
    You can use the skin but not the ISS prefix on most T6 Sovereign versions. Only the Legendary Miracle Worker version can use the actual ISS prefix.
    Both versions of the T6 NX can use the USS, SS or None prefix which allows you to input whatever you want including ISS.

I had to double check and oddly enough that is the case. I always thought you could use the I.S.S. prefix if you own the mirror variant of said ship. That is quite disappointing. OP looks like you can use it only if you have the Legendary Miracle Worker Sovereign.

They really should just include none prefix for all fed ships and let the players type their own prefix/names.​​
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
  • grimoaldus1701grimoaldus1701 Member Posts: 79 Arc User

I had to double check and oddly enough that is the case. I always thought you could use the I.S.S. prefix if you own the mirror variant of said ship. That is quite disappointing. OP looks like you can use it only if you have the Legendary Miracle Worker Sovereign.​​

Hmm...that is disappointing. Thank you all again for double checking. I think we really need to support terranempire in the quest to get ISS on whatever ship you want. I really enjoy roleplaying and the little and big details up the enjoyment factor. Thanks again and support the ISS prefix.

Hmm...that is disappointing. Thank you all again for double checking. I think we really need to support terranempire in the quest to get ISS on whatever ship you want. I really enjoy roleplaying and the little and big details up the enjoyment factor. Thanks again and support the ISS prefix.

I know it's not much but you can also use the Bozeman Titans vanity shield to get MU vibe. You can get it from the summer event vendor on Risa. The event will be returning soon so that will be the best time to grab one.

4Nh0cyX.jpg
    bcKl7sA.jpg

Hopefully one day it will be feature for all fed ships one day.

tumblr_mueg47DvyN1rpd22bo2_500.gifv

Long live the Empire!​​
    They really should just include none prefix for all fed ships and let the players type their own prefix/names.​​

That would be nice. However, I could also see them not wanting to do this for other reasons, like releasing future mirror versions that have exclusive access to the ISS prefix.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
    edited May 2020
    I can't imagine people wanting to buy all the same ships again though just for a name prefix. It would sell more as a one time purchase at 600 zen like the NX prefix.

I don't even like it being exclusive. They're too many ships that would need to be repackaged just to sell a simple name on your starships hull? Haven't they given ship skin updates for free? I'd like to think this would be the same but I'd be more than happy to pay for it as a unlock.

Although it be good to see a T6/fleet of Lunar and others.
    edited May 2020
    Mirror versions typically come with a different skin, specialization, universal console and ship trait so it's more than just the prefix that you get.
  • baudlbaudl Member Posts: 4,060 Arc User
    edited May 2020

well, the question was about registry, not skins...but how did you put the ISS on your T6 Sovy, and which one are you using?
    Go pro or go home
This discussion has been closed.