test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Medical Vanity Shield - how do these work?

gileslestradegileslestrade Member Posts: 86 Arc User
So I got the free medical pack and I'm trying to use the vanity shield, but none of my ships have a vanity slot. What ships have a slot, or is this another one of those "only ships purchased in the zen store" things?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
Tagged:

Comments

• scififan78scififan78 Member Posts: 1,383 Arc User
    Open your ship equipment sheet. Under your ship image, you will see three to four tabs (three for T1-T5 and four for T6). The right most tab is the "Visuals" tab. Open that one and that is where you put your vanity items.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Yeah, all ships have a Visuals tab. That is where you put the vanity shield
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • gileslestradegileslestrade Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    Ok, got it. Thanks a bunch.
  • kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    Also, you can put regular Shields (and engines/deflectors/etc) that have a visual effect, into the Visual slots. It doesn't just have to be cosmetic-only "Vanity" items.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    But be very careful if you put real items or Vanity Shields in those slots if you ever think of deleting the Ship. Take them off first.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
This discussion has been closed.