Install Arc

Comments

• annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,593 Arc User
    Nice! Thanks Cryptic!
    awkward.jpg
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
    From my reddit post:
    Just a friendly PSA: the new "Seven" jacket from Picard(named "civilian 2399" in the tailor) is currently bugged on male characters. At least, the color for the shirt is. However if you switch to another top that has 4 colors (like Antares 1) you will see the "missing" color from the Seven jacket, and can set it to the color you want before switching back to the Seven jacket.

That said, whatever "other" top you choose to find this missing color will be limited to the color palette for that piece, so if you want the full extended color palette options for your shirt you will need to choose something like "colony jacket"(or some other piece you own that has the new/extended color palette).

Hope that makes sense!

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • rankavik#9039 rankavik Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Thank you
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    *does a happy dance*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User
    I got mine and made nice off-duty outfit for my main toon, the jacket looks surprisingly good in purple.
    spiritborn wrote: »
    I got mine and made nice off-duty outfit for my main toon, the jacket looks surprisingly good in purple.

Just so this post doesn't confuse anyone: this is NOT an off duty uniform. You can mix and match it's parts with the standard uniform parts AND boffs can use it!

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • tagentagen Member Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited May 2020

Just so this post doesn't confuse anyone: this is NOT an off duty uniform. You can mix and match it's parts with the standard uniform parts AND boffs can use it!

It isn't? !!
    I did not even check before I just put it in as my Off Duty slot. I guess I saw "civilian" and figured it was.

Good to know! Thanks!
  • bigblackafricabigblackafrica Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    For anyone who's having trouble finding it, this item is in the Uniforms tab of the Zen store, not the Promotions tab as listed in the announcement.
    tagen wrote: »

It isn't? !!
    I did not even check before I just put it in as my Off Duty slot. I guess I saw "civilian" and figured it was.

Good to know! Thanks!

Yeah it's considered a uniform, what I meant it's off-duty for my character (as her current off-duty uniform is more "party" then "casual")

aBkTbsu.jpg here's a pic of the uniform as far as I know you cannot mix peices of the intel uniform with off-duty outfits.
  • tagentagen Member Posts: 535 Arc User
    the one thing it doesnt say, is if it is unlocked account wide once claimed or toon specific. i looked at both the online link above and in the item details from the store...

Account wide.

Also, I took a screenshot after I claimed it, just in case. We had the last free Picard uniform unlock vanish after it was claimed and since there are no receipts or store history there is no way to prove it was ever done.
    the one thing it doesnt say, is if it is unlocked account wide once claimed or toon specific. i looked at both the online link above and in the item details from the store...

It's account unlock, just check though it might not be avaible for non-FED characters
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    The Seven Catsuit can be worn by all Female Characters in all Factions. The only exception I found a few years ago was a KDF Liberated Borg. For some reason only the Borg Outfit that comes with Boff was the Tight Outfit that was available.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,762 Arc User
    She's got a new name...
    115331_0712b.0.jpg

Seven of Two-Guns!
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    Nice free item & nice of Cryptic. This could've easily just been another lobi outfit or something.
    edited May 2020
    I tried it on a Fed-aligned Romulan and all pieces were available.

Once I claimed it on one Character, all others showed it as Purchased, and therefore available.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • saimorphx#5330 saimorphx Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    First, THANK YOU!!!

But, why are males stick in a white shirt?
    WqQcX6i.png

I see it in both Uniform and off-duty in the tailor.
    edited May 2020
    But no matter which, the option to change the shirt color is missing.
    TwWvGT5.png

OK, so if you also can't edit the shirt color, pick any other top with 4 color options, change them, them mouse over the Citizen 2399 top to check colors, when the shirt is the right color, select the Citizen 2399 top, and edit the other colors!

ewL7iiO.png
    > @saimorphx#5330 said:
    > First, THANK YOU!!!
    >
    > But, why are males stick in a white shirt?
    > (Image)

See the 3rd post in this thread 👍

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
    Well
    > @saimorphx#5330 said:
    > First, THANK YOU!!!
    >
    > But, why are males stick in a white shirt?
    > (Image)

See the 3rd post in this thread 👍

Interesting, I swear I looked, maybe it looked like a quote so I skimmed over it. Thanks! 👍

This makes a good Elon Musk outfit!! LOL :D
    RT8wUuj.png
    The male option is bugged and is missing the 4th slot atm, it's there 4th slot for the female version that changes the shirt color, but for males you need to use another 4 slot uniform to change that color.

(to repeat what was said in the 3rd post).
    edited May 2020
    ltminns wrote: »

Once I claimed it on one Character, all others showed it as Purchased, and therefore available.
    btw are there pants in the outfit pack or just the jacket and shirt+belt?
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,762 Arc User
    For some interesting and easy color options, try on any of the Winter Event jackets, then make a quick switch. The more colorful the option the less you'll end looking like a 25th century biker. Careful, one makes you look like piece of candy. :o
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,980 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »

btw are there pants in the outfit pack or just the jacket and shirt+belt?

Yes there's pants. You need to choose the tight option when selecting lower option
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
    I only glanced at it, but is it correct that the klingons cannot use it?
    Was hoping for an outfit which is somewhat decent on my klingon characters.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
    And I was able to get a nice black black on the Outfit. So now my Romulan Away Teams can be a mixture of Mercenary outfitted and Civilian 2399 outfitted folks.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
This discussion has been closed.