test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Legendary bundle return?

phillyflyers777phillyflyers777 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
Any chance we can get this back soon? Can't back a few weeks after it was fine on PC last login 2014 really enjoying all the changes and seeing the bundle is still up in the website :) please cryptic
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• admiralstavok#2904 admiralstavok Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I would really love to have another chance to get the 10th Year Anniversary Bundle. I have been playing since the game launched, chair two fleets, and really wanted a couple of those ships, but with all of the havok on the finances as a small business owner that COVID-19 has caused, my resources have been limited. I could not afford the legacy pack at the time it first came out, even at the discounted prices. If it came back out again, I might be able to afford it now. Could we PLEASE have another discount shot at it? Thank you very much!!!
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    It was a Bundle of all the Legendary Federation Ships from Star Trek. See

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11355993
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • hanover2hanover2 Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    Zero interest until they break out the ships for sale individually.
  • kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    It was a Bundle of all the Legendary Federation Ships from Star Trek. See

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11355993

Particularly notable was the ability to get account-wide T6 Connies for a direct purchase. (as opposed to the super-rare R&D Promo, single character unlock, versions)
  • seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    Anniversary would make sense. They specifically made those ships for the last anniversary so I wouldn't be surpirsed if that became an annual thing.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Then for the 11th Anniversary they can add the La Sirena, then they can be called Cryptic's 11. :)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
This discussion has been closed.