test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Outfit Slots - one or two slots without purchasing extra?

gileslestradegileslestrade Member Posts: 86 Arc User
I have been a casual player for a few years, but working(?) from home has given me a bit more time to figure out some of the stuff that I didn't understand. Have been playing more the last few weeks.

I'm confused about outfit slots. I recently claimed my Khan outfits but when I went to alter my characters I found that some had one outfit slot (restricted to uniforms only) and some had 2. My Romulan, TOS Federation and Discovery Federation all have 2 slots, but my regular Federation, Klingon and Dominion only have 1. I looked it up on gamepedia and it says that all characters should have 2. Am I missing something here? All but one of my characters is over level 20.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    IIRC it's 1 free on creation and a second one if you join a fleet or something along those lines.
  • Options
    tagentagen Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    As far as I can tell, you should have 2 slots by default and can unlock a third by joining a fleet. At least that is what I am seeing on my account and I don't think anything I purchased came with costume slots.

When you say the character has only one slot available, what does it show along the bottom? Does it say anything in the bottom left? And is the 'Create' button available, or grayed out?
  • Options
    gileslestradegileslestrade Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    Okay, never mind. I misinterpreted the small print that said "1 outfit slot available" to be the Captain Uniform slot. Didn't realize that meant I had one I wasn't using. False alarm, move along, nothing to see here. I-D-10-T error.

But thank you for responding.
This discussion has been closed.