test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

getting ripped off dilithium

awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
i should have gotten 10k today from the 1st contact event +50% from the dilithium bonus pool i was suppose have and get 15k total but only got 8.5k total wtf

its bad enough you changed the event bonus's and the admiralty now you are not even paying out the amount of dilithium that was suppose to be awarded. we can see how much we get ripped off for the event, but how do we even know we are getting to so called dilithium bonus pool from the ferengi admiralty when we can not see it, or even get a notice that we recieved it?

also this is for the console x1 so pc players DO NOT say it is displayed in the upper left of the screen as x1 players have a chat window there and it can not be moved so it will not be displayed there for us
Post edited by awesomeweasel on

Comments

• markcarnachanmarkcarnachan Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    I completely agree, the last 4 days I should have been getting the step up on dilithium each day.
    Every day so far I've received 8.5k dilithium and no more.
  • awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    I completely agree, the last 4 days I should have been getting the step up on dilithium each day.
    Every day so far I've received 8.5k dilithium and no more.

same here
  • b1adedthesis666b1adedthesis666 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    This is happening to me as well. I should be at 12k, but I still get 8500.
    today i should have gotten 15k and only got 8.5k
    i hope the next event(s) is not set up like this one
  • tantegarde92#8549 tantegarde92 Member Posts: 1 New User
    same as you since 5 days ...
  • bmcd73bmcd73 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    I've noticed the same issue. thought it was just me. 8k per complete.
  • hawaiinreaper#1950 hawaiinreaper Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Same here
  • darkstar#8047 darkstar Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    They are not going to fix it, instead they decided to run the even for an extra week, which still leaves us short about 75K. I'm worried though that they are doing the same with the upcoming events as well and that this system will still not be working so those that pay to complete the new events quickly will again lose out on the dilithium they should have been entitled to.
    they cut the dilithium you get from the event completion in half then change the bonus dilithium to only pay 8k and supose to increase 1k day after that, but the increase never actually gets added to the payout even though it shows it does.
    why don't they test this stuff to make sure it works properly before they throw it out there broken and the players end up getting shafted out of dilithium they earned.
  • whitewolf#2799 whitewolf Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Has this been fix
  • garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    The FCD event is over now. The current event does seem to be awarding the correct amount of bonus dilithium after being completed or using the buyout option.
    garaffe wrote: »
    The FCD event is over now. The current event does seem to be awarding the correct amount of bonus dilithium after being completed or using the buyout option.

thats true is in now working correctly with thie newest even, but people still got ripped of by allot of dilithium during the last event.
  • garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    Indeed, I was one of them, but only a few days worth for me. Plus the fact that the FCD event overlapped with the current event caused some other issues!