test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tour the galaxy

vector22204#9451 vector22204 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
Hi what is the best way to do tour the galaxy please ie what ship and warp core? Thank you
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    There is probably a guide on this somewhere, but as far as I know, a Miracle worker ship and the gamma rep warp core. You'll also want the polaric modulator from Delta Flight. If you have the Legendary Intrepid, you can use its trait for ez mode results.
  • vector22204#9451 vector22204 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    I would of thought the dauntless would make the cut but thank you for your help
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    With the MACO Engines and the Extensively Modified Warp Core Trait and Gamma Core, you could get almost Warp 95 while in Slipstream.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    > @ltminns said:
    > With the MACO Engines and the Extensively Modified Warp Core Trait and Gamma Core, you could get almost Warp 95 while in Slipstream.

Unfortunately I'm unable to afford the legendary starship pack
  • powskierpowskier Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    the ships make a huge difference ,with turn rate being a factor too

i can nab 31 sectors or so, with the breen winter carrier, at a mere warp48 , and a colony core/

How many sectors does a warp 95 ship do??to fast ...and you'll miss some turns & have to do alot of back n forth?
  • foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    The Dauntless is a ship with better slipstream, so if you don't have a MW ship that will do. MW ships get a far faster CD on slipstream as far as I'm aware, but of course the Dauntless predates them by 4 or 5 years so, powercreep.
    MW ships also can be at Slipstream for 90 seconds.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    people still do this? forgive my new nature, but i think i tried this once or twice several years back and just hated it. so i have never looked at it since. has it updated? changed for the better?

the event is the same as it'd been since the walls fall, though compared to back in the day there are alot more things that help. it's not the worse thing to do if you need just a little ec in a few minutes but not that great for earning long term.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,593 Arc User
    the borg impulse engines make you go I think it's warp 14 when you are out of slipstream
    awkward.jpg
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    I would of thought the dauntless would make the cut but thank you for your help

The Dauntless with Epic Transwarp Engine and Epic Obelisk Warp Core will work just fine. The Polaric Modulator will help but isn't necessary.
  • trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    MW ships also can be at Slipstream for 90 seconds.

The MW Maquis Raider can hold slipstream for 2 minutes.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
    I have > @nightken said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > the event is the same as it'd been since the walls fall, though compared to back in the day there are alot more things that help. it's not the worse thing to do if you need just a little ec in a few minutes but not that great for earning long term.

Between the amount of characters i have i can make 6 mill a day which will go up once i get the gagarin miracle worker and gamma rep warp core i do tour the galaxy every day for a month that's 188 million which is not a bad amount in my opinion as I'm looking to save for the La Sirena heavy raider when i goes on the exchange
    > @vector22204#9451 said:
    > I have > @nightken said:
    > > (Quote)
    > >
    > > the event is the same as it'd been since the walls fall, though compared to back in the day there are alot more things that help. it's not the worse thing to do if you need just a little ec in a few minutes but not that great for earning long term.
    >
    > Between the amount of characters i have i can make a minimum 6 mill a day which will go up once i get the gagarin miracle worker and gamma rep warp core i do tour the galaxy every day for a month that's 180 million which is not a bad amount in my opinion as I'm looking to save for the La Sirena heavy raider when i goes on the exchange plus any extra from the endeavours
    You could get Slipstream Cooldown down to 30 seconds and Transwarp to 2 minutes 40.

All Miracle Worker Ships have a 90 second Slipstream duration. The UI, however, displays that as 2 minutes.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
This discussion has been closed.