test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Disco Admiral Comm Badges...

keepcalmchiveonkeepcalmchiveon Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
is it just me, or are there no admirality comm badges for the disco uniform? ive looked a few times, thinking maybe i missed it, changed the uniforms from LT, to CPT, to ADM, and still no ADM comm badges.

so am i missing something here or are they hidden in some expensive lobi container or event LB?
meh

Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    They should have an Admiral badge, but it would unlock at the appropriate level.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    If this is a bug then this might need to be moved to the PC Gameplay Bug Reports section of the forums.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    thats what i am trying to determine. asking if anyone else cant see or load ADM comm badges for the Disco toons.
    i have the screens to show whats available, and to show my toon is lvl 43, VADM.
    i got my ship, so i was looking to upgrade my toons rank as well. i didnt use any of the regular comm badges since i hate them - (cant see the ranks) and was using the cadet version until i reached ADM.
    now i cant find or use them, :)

well I don't have a discovery character but it's there on my TOS and normal feds, both are level 65. same spot just before the discovery cadet command freshman badge.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    nightken wrote: »
    thats what i am trying to determine. asking if anyone else cant see or load ADM comm badges for the Disco toons.
    i have the screens to show whats available, and to show my toon is lvl 43, VADM.
    i got my ship, so i was looking to upgrade my toons rank as well. i didnt use any of the regular comm badges since i hate them - (cant see the ranks) and was using the cadet version until i reached ADM.
    now i cant find or use them, :)

well I don't have a discovery character but it's there on my TOS and normal feds, both are level 65. same spot just before the discovery cadet command freshman badge.

mine just has command insignia above the cadet freshman. i have nothing admiral at all. odd. i will log in later and try an alt and see if i get the same of what you are saying.

im wondering if maybe any ADM badge for Disco doesnt hit till 65 then?

it's possible I just checked a rear admiral alt and he doesn't have it. I would level a bit more they could have just put the unlock at a silly level.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,258 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    My AoY toon uses the DSC badge as part of one of her uniforms, however since it's "Admiral badge" you might have to be full admiral to use it, the toon in question is a Fleet Admiral.

EDIT:
    u4WxlJv.jpg
    Pic of the character in question.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    some badges only work on specific uniforms. I see "Discovery Admiral Command" as a badge option on the Discovery uniform jackets. But only those. I was able to find it on non-Discovery characters though.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    With the current Double XP and and if you saved any of those 150k XP Boosts from the First Contact Day Badge Boxes, you could be their tomorrow. :)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,258 Arc User
    Oh one this to remember, the DSC work only on the DSC uniforms as they're essentially the ranks for the uniform.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    besides, my jemmie was 60 in less than an hour. top that. :)

Considering Jem'Hadar have an accelerated start AT 60... Of course it would be less than an hour. ;)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,593 Arc User
    yep my VADM can't see the badge either
    awkward.jpg
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    One fully run of Admiralty would give you that 5.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    One fully run of Admiralty would give you that 5.

True!, i call that "administrative promotion".. :lol: Lot of my chars leveled in their desks..
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,982 Arc User
    FIFubJL.jpg
This discussion has been closed.