test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Klingon War Arc issues

somtaawkharsomtaawkhar Member Posts: 10,222 Arc User
edited September 2021 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
(Note: The term DBB refers to dialog box backgrounds)

Diplomatic Orders
-Nothing outside shuttle window
-T'Pela uses the wrong DBB compared to the other NPCs around her(Sokketh, T'Pela, Savin)
-Sokketh lacks VA for the line "Captain, shall I accompany you?", when talking about beaming down to P'Jem
-The dialog sequence to beam down to P'Jem loops once before you can actually beam down
-Your bridge officers say there is an incoming message twice, as two separate dialog screens, before you get the message from Geordi on the Challenger

Stranded in Space
-Admiral Quinn lacks full VA for the mission accept text
-Captain Brott's VA doesn't match the text box line of "And now Klingons are showing up! I bet they're here to help those green pirates. Well, I'll never let any of them have the Azura!"
-Tactical career optional to reroute plasma fails to work, even as a tactical captain
-Transporter Chief lacks VA for the cutscene where you evacuate the crew of the Azura. She also mentions Orion reinforcements in said cutscene, when the reinforcements are actually Klingons
-Return to sector space button is overly large

Researcher Rescue
-No BOFF DBB when scanning remains on Kassae IV, despite there being one for the planet surface in another conversation
-The BOFF DBB for beaming up from Kassae IV shows them on the planet surface, when the dialog indicates they are on your ship

Secret Orders
-Burgess mentions that the weapon facility is in the Hromi Cluster, when its actually in the Briar Patch
-VanZyl lacks VA
-Doctor Kavra lacks VA for the line "I'd be happy to tell you what I know, but ask fast. I'm going to the shuttle bay and getting out of here!"
-VanZyl has no DBB when talking about uploading the data from the computer core, despite having one for all other dialog boxes in the Klingon facility
-VanZyl doesn't have a beam up animation, when beaming back to the ship from the Klingon facility
-Burgess's VA cuts off before he says the word "machinations" in the mission turn in text

The Doomsday Device
-Burgess lacks full VA for the mission accept text
-VanZyl lacks VA for the first half of the mission, outside of cutscenes, up until you beam to the surface of Imaga, and get near one of the control consoles
-K'Valk lacks VA for the line "I won't speak to you through a force field like a caged animal. Let me out, and we can talk."
-VanZyl's subtitles in the Targ cutscenes have a double :: instead of just one
-Engineering Team NPC, who tells you all systems on the IKS Targ are operational, lacks VA
-VanZyl's DBB when telling the player they are approaching one of the consoles, and need to deal with the guards, shows her on a Federation ship, when shes actually on the IKS Targ, a Klingon ship. The same is true when telling you that the Federation task force is inbound, now that you disabled the energy drain, when the player is about to re-board the IKS Targ. Also happens when she is informing the player about a hail from Qo'nos, after the Doomsday Machine is defeated
-The Klingon base around console Alpha on Imaga is glitched, and missing textures
-Console guards lack full VA for their dialog
Post edited by somtaawkhar on

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    I played Stranded in Space as a tactical DSC character and did not have the problem where Reroute the Plasma did not work. I completed the tactical objective and got the accolade associated with it. The bug I noticed is after I got it, I could click on the highlighted console again, get the cutscene again, and instead get the error message no tact show up instead of no message pop up since I had already completed the Tactical accolade. With that said I still believe that the science accolade for Stranded in Space still does not work and has yet to be fixed. I played that mission a few days ago. Otherwise, I agree with your observations and I thank you for replaying all the Star Trek Online episodes on the Federation side. It is much appreciated for the game and for the community. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    Tactical option to "Reroute Plasma" plays the cutscene and this should kill most of the boarding enemies, but they all somehow survive.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • In "Stranded in Space" the Science career optional doesn't count even though you go through the action as a Science Character.
    "Look Agent Daniels I just don't think I would do well in 1200 years in the future."

And yet here I am.

12th Century Swedish knight turned Star Trek Captain