test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Borg Warp Core/ Singularity Core

romulanforcesromulanforces Member Posts: 41 Arc User
I want to "Borgify" a couple of my toons. Love the Lobi addition of the Borg Armour (please add personal Borg Shields too). Love the ship Borg set in the Omega Reputation.

However, the only Borg warp cores available are specific to the Tal Shiar Adapted Ships. You cannot use these cores in other vessels.

Can cores be added to Omega Rep, or added to the Lobi store?

I guess another "add to" STO could be to create a Borg Cooperative along the same lines as the Romulan Republic (I will post this idea on another post).

Comments anyone? Developers too please?
RomulanCapital2154.jpg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    Sure, more options for my Liberated Borg Romulan would be nice.

The devs have talked about possibly adding a Borg Cooperative mini-faction at some point. That would be a good chance to add more Borg gear.

• romulanforcesromulanforces Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    Cool. I haven't been on the forums for some time so have missed a lot of announcements and posts. I just posted my idea for a cooperative mini faction too.
    RomulanCapital2154.jpg
  • kikskenkiksken Member Posts: 664 Arc User
    Years ago I had given the idea for a Borg faction, but the Feddies told me to TRIBBLE off...
    Klingons don't get drunk.
    They just get less sober.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,455 Arc User
    kiksken wrote: »
    Years ago I had given the idea for a Borg faction, but the Feddies told me to TRIBBLE off...

Excuse me? It is not as simple as you claim it to be. Also, you might be KDF but you do not need to hate the Federation.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • atlantis#9395 atlantis Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    Borg faction/minifaction would be so great.. I'd probably buy their 10k-15k zen Borg Bundle (if it's anything like the gamma bundle or the ones before the gamma bundle)
  • nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    sthe91 wrote: »
    kiksken wrote: »

Excuse me? It is not as simple as you claim it to be. Also, you might be KDF but you do not need to hate the Federation.

he's a poor copy of coldnapalm. they both think it's cool and fashionable to insult the reason this game exists.

back on topic.. they added the breen warp core, so there is definitely the chance. I'd love it and make the 4 set power adaptability, so as a ship is attacked it slowly scales resistance to that weapon/energy type
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
  • lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User
    Well it has been asked for a while that they add warp cores for the older sets and nothing came of it..who knows if they ever will.
  • jim625jim625 Member Posts: 907 Arc User
    don't forget borg secondary deflectors as well for sci ships
This discussion has been closed.