test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,211 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    Laura: And here I thought you enjoyed my seductive tone. *She does the same, rushing Kara and firing off a few jabs then switching up into a flip kick*

*Susan growls, throwing her weight against Lorren to try and bounce her off*

*Kara blocks the punches and sidesteps out of the way of the flip kick, throwing a straight kick at Laura's head from the side before she can block.

Tora Ziyal. She succeeds, Lorren rolling off and getting to her feet, grunting in frustration.*

Lorren *angry*: Come on, b****!

*Laura takes the hit and Kara feels first hand just how hard her head is compared to how hard a normal skull is. Laura grabs her leg and pulls her into a haymaker punch*

*Susan does the same, having a hard time focusing as her anger fills her and she clenches her fist*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    Laura: And here I thought you enjoyed my seductive tone. *She does the same, rushing Kara and firing off a few jabs then switching up into a flip kick*

*Kara blocks the punches and sidesteps out of the way of the flip kick, throwing a straight kick at Laura's head from the side before she can block.

Tora Ziyal. She succeeds, Lorren rolling off and getting to her feet, grunting in frustration.*

*Laura takes the hit and Kara feels first hand just how hard her head is compared to how hard a normal skull is. Laura grabs her leg and pulls her into a haymaker punch*

*Susan does the same, having a hard time focusing as her anger fills her and she clenches her fist*

*Kara catches the punch, locks both legs around Laura's arm and flipping her to the floor in an armbar.

Tora Ziyal. Lorren gets in a defensive stance, breathing heavily as she tries to recover, tucking a strand of hair out of her face. She glares warily at Susan, waiting for her to make the next move.*

*Kara catches the punch, locks both legs around Laura's arm and flipping her to the floor in an armbar.

Tora Ziyal. Lorren gets in a defensive stance, breathing heavily as she tries to recover, tucking a strand of hair out of her face. She glares warily at Susan, waiting for her to make the next move.*

*Laura rolls them over, slamming Kara onto the mat, despite being at "Normal" human levels thanks to the inhibitor, Laura's body is the pinnacle of what a human can achieve, since the spartans aren't even allowed to be augmented until their bodies have been trained to the boundaries of what normal humans can do, so she is still strong enough to lift Kara up somewhat*

*Susan starts to circle, the angrier she gets the less her exhaustion affects her. She's breathing easier than she was moments ago*

*Laura rolls them over, slamming Kara onto the mat, despite being at "Normal" human levels thanks to the inhibitor, Laura's body is the pinnacle of what a human can achieve, since the spartans aren't even allowed to be augmented until their bodies have been trained to the boundaries of what normal humans can do, so she is still strong enough to lift Kara up somewhat*

*Susan starts to circle, the angrier she gets the less her exhaustion affects her. She's breathing easier than she was moments ago*

*Kara grunts before trying to lock a headscissor choke.

Tora Ziyal. Lorren circles with her, determined to fight to the finish. She won't give up until she's either exhausted or until Susan puts her in a hold painful enough to make her scream.*
    *She manages to, but at the same time Laura also gets her in a headscissor's choke, the new position gives her more freedom to move her legs*

OoC: I'm not really knowledgeable enough on wrestling to know what kind of holds would cause the most pain
    *She manages to, but at the same time Laura also gets her in a headscissor's choke, the new position gives her more freedom to move her legs*

OoC: I'm not really knowledgeable enough on wrestling to know what kind of holds would cause the most pain

*Kara grunts for a few moments before tapping out.*

OOC: Limb holds mainly, against the arms or legs.
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Castle base

After a few hours the base alert is allowed to end after they found the parasite and cleared the rest of the base.

Holland: I have to ask doctor how did you know the specimen wasn’t actually dead.

Halsey: I realized it once I saw the change in its cellular structure to resist the thaloron radiation. Had it been dead there is no way it would have been able to make the proper changes.

Holland: well I’m glad you found out when you did. That could have been much worse.

Halsey: agreed. I’m going to keep working on ways to destroy it and with any luck we will find a way to resist the infection itself as well. But I wouldn’t expect any miracles right now.

Holland: I’ll keep my miracle expectation low doctor.

He lets out a chuckle as they arrive at the mess hall. He grabs a plate that has a sandwich and some fruit on it as Halsey just grabs a coffee and a pastry.

Holland: well with any luck the president will be wrapping up her local meeting soon and then once she has established a galactic summit we both get to attend that one.

Halsey: great just what I wanted on my to do list.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Laura: Well... not bad. *she smiles as she lets go* I'm definitely impressed at how well you kept up with me.

*Susan rushes again, looking as if she is going to spear Lorren but instead she trips her*
    Laura: Well... not bad. *she smiles as she lets go* I'm definitely impressed at how well you kept up with me.

*Susan rushes again, looking as if she is going to spear Lorren but instead she trips her*

*Kara sits up and catches her breath.*

Kara: Eh, I could have had you... *She smiles.*

*Tora Ziyal. Susan succeeds, Lorren scrambling to get back to her feet.*

Laura: Maybe next time huh? *she stretches gently, then looks thoughtful* Now, perhaps we should get to know each other a bit more... intimately.

*Susan tries to grab her arm before she can escape and get it behind her back painfully*

Laura: Maybe next time huh? *she stretches gently, then looks thoughtful* Now, perhaps we should get to know each other a bit more... intimately.

*Susan tries to grab her arm before she can escape and get it behind her back painfully*

*Kara starts leading her towards her room.*

Kara: As long as you don't mind a few bruises. Like I said, I'm competitive. *Smirks flirtatiously.

Tora Ziyal. Lorren lets out a sharp cry of pain, trying to buck Susan off and escape.*
    edited April 2020

Kara: As long as you don't mind a few bruises. Like I said, I'm competitive. *Smirks flirtatiously.

Tora Ziyal. Lorren lets out a sharp cry of pain, trying to buck Susan off and escape.*

Laura: Well as long as you don't mind one of my more... personal "augments" we'll be fine. *she smirks back following after her, wondering if Kara will be a bit surprised to learn why Laura chose something baggy for her shorts, something typically reserved for male kits*

*Susan just pulls harder, hoping the pain will stop her from struggling*

Laura: Well as long as you don't mind one of my more... personal "augments" we'll be fine. *she smirks back following after her, wondering if Kara will be a bit surprised to learn why Laura chose something baggy for her shorts, something typically reserved for male kits*

*Lorren cries out, gritting her teeth as she tries to keep struggling, tears welling up. Just as Susan feels Lorren's shoulder start to give out, Lorren's lets out a howl of pain and frantically taps on Susan's leg, Daya hurrying over in case Susan doesn't notice.*

*Lorren cries out, gritting her teeth as she tries to keep struggling, tears welling up. Just as Susan feels Lorren's shoulder start to give out, Lorren's lets out a howl of pain and frantically taps on Susan's leg, Daya hurrying over in case Susan doesn't notice.*

*Susan doesn't notice right at first but suddenly she snaps back to reality and lets go, seeming shaken up*

Susan: I'm sorry...

*Susan doesn't notice right at first but suddenly she snaps back to reality and lets go, seeming shaken up*

*Lorren rolls away and sits up, rubbing her shoulder. She's breathing hard, clearly still angry, but she starts to calm down after a few moments.*

Lorren *tired, defeated*: You win...

*Daya sits next to Susan and comforts her.*

Daya *whispering softly*: You were amazing...

*Lorren rolls away and sits up, rubbing her shoulder. She's breathing hard, clearly still angry, but she starts to calm down after a few moments.*

Susan: Are you sure...? *She leans into her* I can't help but feel like I went too far...

Susan: Are you sure...? *She leans into her* I can't help but feel like I went too far...

*Lorren seems to have calmed down now, walking over to Susan and begrudgingly holding a hand out to help Susan up.*

Lorren *tired, grudging*: Good fight... B****...

*Lorren seems to have calmed down now, walking over to Susan and begrudgingly holding a hand out to help Susan up.*

Susan: What? *she looks a bit confused but accepts the hand, its clear she wasn't expecting this from Lorren* You did good too.

Susan: What? *she looks a bit confused but accepts the hand, its clear she wasn't expecting this from Lorren* You did good too.

Lorren *tired*: You won fair and square...

Doesn't mean we're settled though. I'm still going to beat you. It just won't be today...
    Ooc: I’m going to post soon but I need to make a list of my active people on here lol that way I can keep them all in line lol.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Susan: Thanks... I guess better luck next time. *she nods towards Lorren*
    Susan: Thanks... I guess better luck next time. *she nods towards Lorren*

Lorren: Yeah... You're gonna need it... *She smirks a little, before getting her things to leave.*
    Having spent most the day in talks Lang and Kovan has made their way to an opera like show to try and relax some before finally heading back to the presidential estate. ( think similar to the show we got a glimpse of in revenge of the sith type scene)

Lang sets her drink down as she lets out a long sigh sitting back into her seat.

Kovan: so do you want to talk about it?

Lang: no not really but I know I need to.

Kovan: the sooner you let it out the easier it will be for both of us.

He gives her a smile as she shoots him a look.

Lang: this whole situation is just overwhelming. To think in all honesty that this could literally wipe out life as we know it in the galaxy.

Kovan: that isn’t the hardest thing though is it.

Lang: no the hardest thing right now is knowing at this moment there isn’t much of a damn thing we can do to stop it. For all we know an entire world could be being consumed right now and what am I doing? I’m sitting here trying to relax cause I got stressed out after a day of negotiations.

Kovan: you can’t save the entire galaxy not control it. You can only do what you can to help protect those that you can. To do that you need a calm clear head. There is nothing to be ashamed of about taking a break.

Lang: maybe not. It sure feels like there is though.
    Susan: Well... I'm not sure how I feel now. *she rubs her temples*
    Susan: Well... I'm not sure how I feel now. *she rubs her temples*

Daya: Well, I know how I feel.

*She smiles and kisses her.*

You did great. You kept yourself under control and you kicked her a**. And you were smokin' doing it.
    Susan: Thank you... *she smiles softly* Though it didn't feel like i was in control.
    Susan: Thank you... *she smiles softly* Though it didn't feel like i was in control.

Daya: Hey... I've got a present for you. Call it a victory prize.

Susan: What is it? *she looks very curious, starting to cheer up*

Susan: What is it? *she looks very curious, starting to cheer up*

*Daya starts dragging her towards the bedroom.*

Daya: Let me show you.

*The next morning, Karen leads Serah onto the holodeck for one of her 'blow-off steam' sessions. It may be apparent to Serah that Karen hasn't programmed in the usual hologram. Karen's come to the holodeck in her workout gear, ostensibly to train while Serah was beating on the training hologram, but again there's no apparent change to the program to allow for that.*
    Ooc: will try to post later today or tomorrow. Just have had a lot going on the last few days.