test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Timeouts and crashes

Lately i've been getting regular server timeout back to login issues and crashes stating 1845be/ea anyone else having these problems or knows a fix?

Comments

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    No fix for loss of connections sadly, they happen anytime to anyone. You should be aware though that globally the internet is running at lot lower bandwidths at the moment due to the pandemic to allow for more traffic during peak hours for the more vulnerable and during the day for those currently working from home.
  • neohunter200neohunter200 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    I can't connect either. Missing out on a lot of Marks and Dilithium.
  • lourne#6481 lourne Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I get disconnected repeatedly...I can barely stay online long enough for Doffs and reputations...forget admiralty... Is it just world-wide internet usage?
  • wvuscottwvuscott Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    I'm having issues as well. Just can't get logged in.
  • tenghiltenghil Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Right now I can not get logged in, the login servers time out.
  • aidy1972ukaidy1972uk Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    Any of you folks in UK on Virgin Media by any chance?

They were pretty much 100% down about half hour ago. Not sure if this is causing problems with game, the launcher has been loading in images for the last 5 minutes here, seems to be having trouble loading the new advert for the Hero ships, assuming once that's loaded in, MIGHT be able to start game!
  • redroy48redroy48 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm also with Virgin Media here in the UK and getting hit now with alot of disconnects and time outs, the only way I can get back online is to reboot my computer, it's a right pain right now.
    This has been going on for about 2 hours now.
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    Same, my internet keeps cutting out and restarting
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • jedtedjedted Member Posts: 6 Arc User
      I just rubber banded THREE TIMES in sector space on my way to do dailies. :(
    • shrimphead2015shrimphead2015 Member Posts: 527 Arc User
      I have been rubber banding then disconnected several times now,
      "There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life." - Ten Bears (Will Sampson)
    • masssquaredmasssquared Member Posts: 20 Arc User
      Server Not Responding time outs are now daily for me. If I do not reset my PC, there's no chance to get back on which is strange.

Tried some troubleshooting a few days ago. verified my cache, reset my router, checked for all kinds of updates, couldn't figure it out.
      So, dinked around on some other games cuz I couldn't really play this and had no issues maintaining connections.
      STO though...boy does my PC or internet or something somewhere is having a heck of a time keeping a consistent connection.
    • masssquaredmasssquared Member Posts: 20 Arc User
      was able to maintain a steady connection yesterday using the US proxy server.
      in the launcher options- ticked it on and it made a world of difference. didn't even rubber band in the badlands.
    • hp1239hp1239 Member Posts: 50 Arc User
      I'm having the same issues (frequent server timeouts resulting in booting to log-in and rubberbanding duriung game. I assume its due to internet issues resulting from worldwide events. Prob nothing that can be done about it til the crisis passes.