test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Purchase Characters

bransh81#3509 bransh81 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
I would like to suggest that we consider allowing players who may not play very often, but have lifetime memberships, the ability to purchase a fully leveled character, so that one could experience the awesome story line missions in different ways. I over the years have lost characters, largely to being OCD. Now that we have so many factions, repeating missions is so frustrating. I do not have a lot of money, but I would certainly be willing to pay something to have each flavor of each faction max level. Thank you
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• bransh81#3509 bransh81 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    I would like to suggest that we consider allowing players who may not play very often, but have lifetime memberships, the ability to purchase a fully leveled character, so that one could experience the awesome story line missions in different ways. I over the years have lost characters, largely to being OCD. Now that we have so many factions, repeating missions is so frustrating. I do not have a lot of money, but I would certainly be willing to pay something to have each flavor of each faction max level. Thank you

The Jem'Hadar start at level 60 and, by the time you finish the first story arc, should be up to 65....

Which was awesome, I loved that about the Jem'Hadar. I wish the others were like that. Plus maybe all the story line missions that you've completed before, be complete? That would be so sweet.
  • arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    Been a bit since I looked, but the last new toon I made, I was able to skip all but a very few missions after the tutorial. It was nice being able to skip ahead and do the missions needed to get full VR space and ground sets, with the idea of going back and doing all the skipped mission, but already having everything fully equipped.

That was the idea, in reality I never bothered going back and doing all the skipped missions.......

Oh, and I can't say for sure because I already had at least one toon of each faction that had already completed all missions, but I do believe being able to skip ahead that does require you to have completed each mission at least once.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,303 Community Moderator
    Necro /thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.