test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Winter Weapons Don't Work

pauld#2138 pauld Member Posts: 2 Arc User
I am in Q's Winter Wonderland. I have two weapons and an advanced Klingon Fishing Gauntlet and I have them equipped (just one weapon) but they don't work.
Do I have to activate them some how?? I am able to fire the Flurry by pressing "0" but not with the press of my mouse button!
What am I doing wrong??

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,438 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    What do you mean by they don't work? The Advanced Klingon Fishing Gauntlet is for the Klingon Ice Fishing Contest and is not a weapon but an item that catches Swedish Fish. You can have two winter weapons but they have to be in the correct slots depending on the weapons. Certain weapons are devices and do not go in the weapon slots. Finally, your keybinds might have been messed up, so you might need to reset them. Not sure any of these are bugs or not.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • pauld#2138 pauld Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    What do you mean by they don't work? The Advanced Klingon Fishing Gauntlet is for the Klingon Ice Fishing Contest and is not a weapon but an item that catches Swedish Fish. You can have two winter weapons but they have to be in the correct slots depending on the weapons. Certain weapons are devices and do not go in the weapon slots. Finally, your keybinds might have been messed up, so you might need to reset them. Not sure any of these are bugs or not.

I have the Flurry weapon and the fishing gauntlet "equipped" in my character's weapon slots. When I am in a situation to use the Flurry weapon (Snowball Fight, Krampiri, etc.), I cannot get it to fire by pressing the left click with my mouse - which is the way I normally "fire" a weapon. I can holster and unholster (with pressing "H" on my keyboard) and my keybinds allow multi-fire of certain weapons by pressing "0" (zero) on the keyboard. But no single fires.
    When fishing is "allowed" the gauntlet doesn't work, it doesn't even show up on my hand. Pressing "Z" usually changes the "weapon" but has no effect.
    Last year in QWW, I was able to get these items to work - Flurry to fire and Gauntlet to break through the ice and catch a fish.
    Yes I have new weapons (i.e. not using last years items)