Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    *Laura deflects it firing off a surprisingly quick jab to Kara's gut*

*Susan gets up, then sees her and tries to get ready for the pounce*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »

*Kara answers back with a middle kick, before jumping into a swift back spin kick.

Tora Ziyal. Lorren pounces on her and tries to scramble into a head scissor pin, as payback for how Susan beat her with the move.*
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Osman is standing on an observation deck looking at the finale work being done on the joint project ship. Atlas appears near her.

Osman: do we have a location yet for where this parasite is primarily located?

Atlas: not yet ma’am but I’m monitoring all channels now. We have a few reports of infected areas but nothing about where it’s hive mind may be at the moment.

Osman: alright keep me posted. As soon as we know I want to take the ship and go destroy it.

Atlas: yes ma’am.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    ryan218 wrote: »

*Kara answers back with a middle kick, before jumping into a swift back spin kick.

Tora Ziyal. Lorren pounces on her and tries to scramble into a head scissor pin, as payback for how Susan beat her with the move.*

Susan: Really? *she grunts, trying to slam Lorren down hard to break her grip before she can get the pin going*

Laura: Not bad. *she blocks the kick, ducking under the spin and moving for another series of Jabs, mostly testing Kara's reaction times as her punches are at various speeds without too much weight behind them*
  • Options

Susan: Really? *she grunts, trying to slam Lorren down hard to break her grip before she can get the pin going*

Laura: Not bad. *she blocks the kick, ducking under the spin and moving for another series of Jabs, mostly testing Kara's reaction times as her punches are at various speeds without too much weight behind them*

*Lorren grunts and shifts her weight forward to keep Susan down, but has to abandon to head scissors to do it.*

Lorren: It's called payback, greenie!

*Dalos Alpha Prime. Kara blocks or dodges most of them, snapping off a straight kick to make Laura back off.*

Kara: For sloppy training? Thanks. You're not bad either, for someone fighting with a crutch. *She smirks.*
  • Options
    UNSC capital

Lang rubs her temples after one of the senators currently speaking stops. Tarson steps up to give her a minute to breathe and calm herself before speaking.

Tarson: this issue is bugger then anyone or any group. The sooner we realize that the better. If you can’t figure that out I can arrange you to be sent onto the front lines of this to see for yourself.

Two of the senators present all but let their mouths drop in shock.

Tarson: and don’t think I won’t do it either.

Lang holds up a hand signaling to him she is ready now. He stops and sits back down.

Lang: the way it is going to play out is this. You can either be a part of the solution or you can go back to whatever rock you came from and explain to the people you are suppose to be here to protect and tell them that the UNSC is pulling out of their systems.

Senator Harn: you can’t do that!

Lang: oh admiral will you please inform the senator what you informed me of before this meeting.

Virsio: yes madam president. UNSC fleetcomm, highcomm, and ONI have all agreed that they will focus all our operations on systems and areas willing to help with the defense and protection of the UNSC and her allies. Any system wether in UNSC space or not that refuses to help or aide can be left for resources that are willing to help everyone.

Harn: you can’t be serious!

Zuko: the Karee Empire also agrees to abide by the decision of the UNSC command and the presidents office.

Lang: and I have been told the Breen and tzenkethi have also agreed to these guidelines. Now you will decide here and now what your decision will be as soon I plan on holding a summit with the other galactic leaders to address what and how we can best combat this threat.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options

*Lorren grunts and shifts her weight forward to keep Susan down, but has to abandon to head scissors to do it.*

*Dalos Alpha Prime. Kara blocks or dodges most of them, snapping off a straight kick to make Laura back off.*

Kara: For sloppy training? Thanks. You're not bad either, for someone fighting with a crutch. *She smirks.*

Laura: Sloppy? How long does your Training last? *she raises an eyebrow, the straight kick making her back off but there's almost no time before Laura is rushing her from the side with an uppercut that turns out to be a fakeout while she trips Kara*

*Susan tries to wrap her legs around Lorren to put pressure on her abdomen*
  • Options

Laura: Sloppy? How long does your Training last? *she raises an eyebrow, the straight kick making her back off but there's almost no time before Laura is rushing her from the side with an uppercut that turns out to be a fakeout while she trips Kara*

Kara: You called my training sloppy earlier, remember?

*She gets the trip, Kara immediately countering with a leg sweep and getting on top of Laura, throwing a couple of fast haymakers into her face.

Tora Ziyal. Lorren realises what Susan's trying to do, and keen not to be stuck on the defensive again she sweeps her leg through Susan's attempted body scissors and twists to grab one of Susan's legs and pull it into a leg scissors.*
  • Options

*She gets the trip, Kara immediately countering with a leg sweep and getting on top of Laura, throwing a couple of fast haymakers into her face.

Tora Ziyal. Lorren realises what Susan's trying to do, and keen not to be stuck on the defensive again she sweeps her leg through Susan's attempted body scissors and twists to grab one of Susan's legs and pull it into a leg scissors.*

OoC: I got it backwards, I though she was calling Laura's training sloppy.

*Laura catches the second one after the first hit and throws a punch to her abdoment, just narrowly missing her diaphragm on purpose since she doesn't want to wind Kara, but she quickly rolls them over, pinning Kara down under her body which weighs more than most humans would due to her unbreakable bones and muscle tissue*

Laura: I've got to be careful and avoid certain moves with you like a headbutt, they tend to hurt a lot more thanks to that "crutch".

*She manages to but Susan grabs Lorren's legs trying to get them to bend painfully to leave them at a stalemate*
  • Options

OoC: I got it backwards, I though she was calling Laura's training sloppy.

*Laura catches the second one after the first hit and throws a punch to her abdoment, just narrowly missing her diaphragm on purpose since she doesn't want to wind Kara, but she quickly rolls them over, pinning Kara down under her body which weighs more than most humans would due to her unbreakable bones and muscle tissue*

Laura: I've got to be careful and avoid certain moves with you like a headbutt, they tend to hurt a lot more thanks to that "crutch".

*She manages to but Susan grabs Lorren's legs trying to get them to bend painfully to leave them at a stalemate*

*Kara struggles, trying to roll Laura off.

Tora Ziyal. Lorren grunts painfully and tries to roll them over and transition into a half Boston crab.*

Daya *worried*: Come on, Susan... Break off...
  • Options
    Having called for a short recess Lang is in her private office with Tarson and Virsio.

Lang: well are they going to be stupid and bull headed or will they give in?

Tarson: they will give in but I can almost promise you they are going to want something for it.

Virsio: agreed. The question is what.

Tarson: that I don’t know but I can bet it will be something they have wanted awhile that we really won’t have a reason to deny them.

Lang: great that’s just what we will need. Any other advice from either of you?

Before either can speak her door chimes as her aide comes in.

Aide: ma’am you have an encrypted signal coming in. They say they want to speak to you alone.

Lang: thank you. Well gentlemen keep them in line please and find out what they are going to want. I’ll rejoin after this.

The two nod as they get up and leave. While Lang turns facing her monitor on the wall as Tal Vizra appears on her screen.

Lang: well this is an occasion. Nightfall decides to come calling to me now?

Vizra: don’t flatter yourself. We both know what’s going on and what’s at stake here.

Lang: I’m guessing you know about the parasite and are actually taking a matter of galactic crisis seriously.

Vizra: I understand what is at stake. And have convinced the other heads of my organization that it is in all our interest at this time to work together.

Lang: a truce

Vizra: at least until this has been dealt with. Let’s be honest Lang you need ships and experienced fighters. I have both. I don’t expect you or the higher ups in the UNSC to like it. But it is either we work together or we all die.

Lang: I’ll deal with any push back from UNSC command. I’d like to make an agreement in person though. Preferably here as a sign of good faith.

Vizra: very well. I’ll head to the capital and can be there in a day or two.

Lang: thank you.

She nods as the channel closes. She sits a moment contemplating before she gets up and heads back into the her larger public office where the others are waiting.
  • Options
    UNSC traverse

Capt. Sitwell walks into the main hangar where the last of the civilians and rescued militia are getting off the pelicans.

Sitwell: everyone I’m sorry for the rough departure if you need medical assistance please see the medical teams on the other side of the hangar. Otherwise we are bringing some supplies down for you to use this area till we get you to another location. Once we get there we will begin settling you down there. If you have problems or questions please speak to one of the officers that will be staying here to assist you.

He heads back to the lift as Durge joins him.

Durge: captain can I speak with you.

Sitwell: you where fighting on the surface right? Please

He gestures to the lift as they both enter heading back to the bridge.

Durge: first I want to thank you for coming. We didn’t expect anyone to come.

Sitwell: admiral Harper is putting together a task force to try to help and patrol and blockade any affected planets. So far it is going slowly as we don’t have many ships. And as you can tell many that we do have aren’t even fully crewed. I’m afraid by the time we are able to properly do this it could be to late.

Durge: what about the other powers.

Sitwell: we know they are aware but to what extent I can’t say. Besides everyone still has their own problems still going on. Right now from what we have seen and what ONI has found the parasite is attacking worlds like yours. Just outside of major space areas or just outside any governments claimed territory.

Durge: building up until they can strike at a major powers heart.

Sitwell: exactly. President Lang is finishing up some emergency sessions in the senate and then I’m told she is proposing a summit to talk about how to deal with this with the other major powers. As for how they will take it we will have to see.

They soon arrive on the bridge.

Durge: where are we headed if I may ask.

Sitwell: Corbia colony. They have already said they will take the ones we rescued and they are a farming colony so they can always use more help now which can help these people get back to being busy to keep their kinds occupied.
  • Options
    Ooc: hope you guys are doing ok. Don’t worry about posting if your busy or not feeling great. I’ll move a few things along tomorrow just hope you guys are ok.
  • Options
    OOC: Yeah, was feeling pretty low this morning.
  • Options
    ooC: Sorry for not being around, I've been busy doing stuff involving my bank since everything is so slow right now because of the stimulus checks

Laura: Whats the matter? You don't like being bottom? *she smiles a little flirtatious as she lets Kara roll on top*

*Susan starts trying to just shove her back to get up*
  • Options
    Ooc: hope everything is going ok man. Pretty easy to get low with everything going on right now sadly.
  • Options
    ooC: Sorry for not being around, I've been busy doing stuff involving my bank since everything is so slow right now because of the stimulus checks

Laura: Whats the matter? You don't like being bottom? *she smiles a little flirtatious as she lets Kara roll on top*

*Susan starts trying to just shove her back to get up*

*Kara throws a quick jab and gets up.*

Kara *flirtatious*: I don't make a habit of it, no.

*Tora Ziyal. She succeeds, Lorren doing the same, panting.*
  • Options
    Laura: *She gets up, bouncing a little bit* Really? I find it can be enjoyable... both ways.

Susan: You just don't know when to give up... *she wins some of the sweat off her brow, taking a moment to recover*
  • Options
    Laura: *She gets up, bouncing a little bit* Really? I find it can be enjoyable... both ways.

Susan: You just don't know when to give up... *she wins some of the sweat off her brow, taking a moment to recover*

Kara: Eh, I'm a bit... Competitive. *She feints an uppercut before throwing a back spin kick.

Tora Ziyal. Lorren does the same.*

Lorren: Look who's talking...
  • Options
    Laura: I can relate to that. *She moves to block the punch but then catches the resulting kick, using it to pull Kara close and pin her down in a compromising position, holding her leg upwards* And I suppose that would explain a lot about why you took such an interest in me. *she sounds very teasing*

Susan: I already kicked your a** once didn't I?
  • Options
    Laura: I can relate to that. *She moves to block the punch but then catches the resulting kick, using it to pull Kara close and pin her down in a compromising position, holding her leg upwards* And I suppose that would explain a lot about why you took such an interest in me. *she sounds very teasing*

Susan: I already kicked your a** once didn't I?

*Kara grunts a little, smirking.*

Kara *teasing*: Please. You call this competitive? Satin fights harder than you, and she's a teenager!

*She tries to kick Laura in the face with her free leg.

Tora Ziyal. Lorren grunts.*

Lorren *angry*: Shut! Up!
  • Options
    Laura: I know you're trying to insult me, but you should've seen my sisters when they were teens. Pretty crazy fighters. *She blocks the kick, rubbing against Kara as she changes into a more standard pin* But besides that... I can be competitive with the right incentive. *she smirks a little, pressing her chest down on Kara's for emphasis*

Susan: I was thinking the same thing... targ? *she has to pause for a moment, feeling like the insult probably won't work on someone who doesn't know what a targ is. She moves to spear down Lorren*
  • Options
    Laura: I know you're trying to insult me, but you should've seen my sisters when they were teens. Pretty crazy fighters. *She blocks the kick, rubbing against Kara as she changes into a more standard pin* But besides that... I can be competitive with the right incentive. *she smirks a little, pressing her chest down on Kara's for emphasis*

Susan: I was thinking the same thing... targ? *she has to pause for a moment, feeling like the insult probably won't work on someone who doesn't know what a targ is. She moves to spear down Lorren*

*Kara gives her a sideways smirk.*

Kara: You sure you can handle me?

*Tora Ziyal. Lorren quickly ducks to the side and grapples, slamming Susan against the wall.*
  • Options
    Laura: Oh I know I could. The question is... do you want to find out if I really can? *she raises an eyebrow*

*Susan tries to trip her up and slam her onto the ground*
  • Options
    Laura: Oh I know I could. The question is... do you want to find out if I really can? *she raises an eyebrow*

*Susan tries to trip her up and slam her onto the ground*

Kara: After I've kicked your TRIBBLE? Sure.

*Tora Ziyal. She succeeds, Lorren rolling on top and trying to pin Susan down for a moment.*

Lorren *angry*: I hate you!
  • Options
    Laura: I think you're still pretty far off from kicking it. *She sits up and starts to get off, deciding to let Kara get a chance to get up*

Susan: Right back at you b****! *she grunts and tries her hardest to stop Lorren*
  • Options
    Laura: I think you're still pretty far off from kicking it. *She sits up and starts to get off, deciding to let Kara get a chance to get up*

Susan: Right back at you b****! *she grunts and tries her hardest to stop Lorren*

Kara: Shut up and fight. *She gets up and puts up a guard, smirking at Laura.

Tora Ziyal. Lorren fights hard for the pin, growling as she tries to throw her weight forward to force Susan's arms down.*
  • Options
    Laura: And here I thought you enjoyed my seductive tone. *She does the same, rushing Kara and firing off a few jabs then switching up into a flip kick*

*Susan growls, throwing her weight against Lorren to try and bounce her off*
  • Options
    Laura: And here I thought you enjoyed my seductive tone. *She does the same, rushing Kara and firing off a few jabs then switching up into a flip kick*

*Susan growls, throwing her weight against Lorren to try and bounce her off*

*Kara blocks the punches and sidesteps out of the way of the flip kick, throwing a straight kick at Laura's head from the side before she can block.

Tora Ziyal. She succeeds, Lorren rolling off and getting to her feet, grunting in frustration.*

Lorren *angry*: Come on, b****!
  • Options
    Ooc: I will continue some thing tomorrow.