test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Winter Event in April Winter Event Tracker List Next To Mini Map Not Working

zateron#9297 zateron Member Posts: 92 Arc User
edited April 2020 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Again, the Winter Event scrolling list of events next to the mini map is not functioning, which doesn't let us know which event is next or where to go. I could run across the map to find it, but by that time the event is over.
So, scrolling list? It is being worked on? Winter Event is ruined without it.

IMZLYoL.jpg
Post edited by zateron#9297 on

Comments

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Check the Winter Event Tab in the Events list, thought I saw the current thing running indicated. I don't know if it provided a Schedule for future QWW events.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • zateron#9297 zateron Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    ltminns wrote: »
    Check the Winter Event Tab in the Events list, thought I saw the current thing running indicated. I don't know if it provided a Schedule for future QWW events.

Nope. Currently it remains non-functional. It does not list events, nor anything when you place cursor over it. I am referring to the the mini scrolling list (In Winter Wonderland itself) that is at the left top corner of the mini map which usually indicated which events are ongoing, and yet to start.

Without it you have no way of knowing (in Winter Wonderland) which event is happening unless you literally run your character across the entire map to find the event which by that time is usually finishing, or over. It is a rather important feature for events. Lets everyone know where to go, when, and prepare for each event in Winter Wonderland.
    Without it everyone doesn't know what to do or where.

This thing, not working.

https://i.imgur.com/IMZLYoL.jpg

IMZLYoL.jpg[img][/img]
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    I decided due to the current malfunction i would only do the event once for the dil and then only the TFO the rest of the time. cause unless the list is fixed, Theres no way to know whats next and I for one am not going to run all over the place AFTER the fact and miss out on said event cause I was doing the TFO and it finished AFTER the event started.
    Post edited by fred26291#2759 on
  • stlheestlhee Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    Event is absolutely broken. Sometimes there are two game at same time: klingon ice fishing and tide of ice. And no snowball fight.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    The 'next event' is announced on-screen in floaty-banner form one minute before it starts.
    It's enough time to get to the right place for some of the events, but not all.
    Having this event tracker working would certainly be a big help.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
    YAY the mini map listing whats happening is working !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YAY the mini map listing whats happening is working !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it seems to be working, but now some events are overlapping each other such as Ice Fishing while Snowfight is going on, and Ice Fishing still going on when Tide Of Ice starts.
    I did notice right after i said it was working a malfunction, some of the events are coming up with 0 timers and there starting early LOL, then when the first event ends the missing timer shows up AFTER the fact.