test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Server Down? (04/23/2020)

zeronullvoid#8875 zeronullvoid Member Posts: 6 Arc User
Anyone else just lose their connection? I am showing a server status of "Down".....
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    joeykoricjoeykoric Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    They sent an in game notice that they were bringing the server down for a short restart. Why? I do not know. Something patch related perhaps.
    Fleet Admiral Zach Caldwell
    Commanding Officer, Strategic Starfleet Operations
  • Options
    djblack71#6265 djblack71 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    Post edited by djblack71#6265 on
  • Options
    ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    @djblack71#6265 If they shut it down at this time it's because it's damned urgent and can't wait until tomorrow. You seriously think they do it for fun?
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • Options
    shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    they decided to shut down the servers for maintenance during peak hours, something that should have been done way early this morning

No that’s not true if it’s brought down now it’s due to an issue that has to be fixed
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Maybe to fix the FDC Selection Box?
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    edited April 2020
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    It was to fix the FDC Reward Box. One I had gotten earlier in the day with just the XP Boost that I couldn't select the item was selectable after the restart.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    edited April 2020
  • Options
    edited April 2020
  • Options
    edited April 2020
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    I wasn't attacking you for sitting home; I was attacking you for assuming that everyone was. And that this meant that maintenance wasn't and shouldn't be happening because it would inconvenience people.
    and you cant tell me you would not have an issue with the game going down with you at the end of a mission, knowing you was going to haft to repeat it and go through the whole 30 mins again since you obviously having an issue with some one making a comment about the server being taken down during peak hours ..... the whole thing was not really about the server going down but more along the lines of having to repeat a lengthy mission, like I said before, I hope to god I never team with you, your rude, and see things in posts thats not there...... good bye good sir
    The server warns you when it's about to go down. 1 hour, 30 min, 15, 10, 5... IIRC.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
This discussion has been closed.