test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How does a Jem 'Hadar get an Azura Personal Comm Code?

grimoaldus1701grimoaldus1701 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
Hi all,
I may be just getting old, because I do not recall how to get an Azura Personal Comm Code on my Jem'Hadar that is allied with the Feds. Is there a different path to another item? Or a work around to get the mission Stranded In Space? Thank you all.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• littlesarbonnlittlesarbonn Member Posts: 486 Arc User
    Pretty sure you get it for one of the first missions where you rescue the Azura (might be the second mission, if I remember correctly).
    Fleet Admiral Duane Gundrum, U.S.S. Merrimack
    Fleet Admiral Ventaxa Proxmire, U.S.S. Shaka Walls Fell
    Blog: http://www.sarbonn.com/?page_id=1990
    Foundry series: Bob From Accounting & For the Sake of the Empire
  • grimoaldus1701grimoaldus1701 Member Posts: 79 Arc User

Pretty sure you get it for one of the first missions where you rescue the Azura (might be the second mission, if I remember correctly).

As a Jem'Hadar you don't start with the Klingon War Arc. It's not available to me in the episode list.
  • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,950 Arc User
    From my Federation Jem'hadar. Chapter 3, mission 2 (Stranded in Space). Yes, you don't start with the Klingon War arc but you can get there pretty quick.

leVYN8S.jpg
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User

As a Jem'Hadar you don't start with the Klingon War Arc. It's not available to me in the episode list.

You might need to finish the Gamma Quadrant arc first
  • grimoaldus1701grimoaldus1701 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    Thank you everyone for the assistance.
This discussion has been closed.