test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

More Mine Traits and/or Consoles

Hi there,

Going to make this short and sweet -- I'd love to see more mine-oriented traits and consoles added to the game.

Something akin to --

Using the ability Relocate Mines increases the chase speed of mines by 250% for 15 seconds. In addition, the cooldown for Relocate Mines is reduced to 30 seconds.

Cannon and Kinetic metas are getting stale and I think Mines, even though growing in popularity, have some areas that could improve their functionality and entertainment value.

Any other thoughts on some mine traits/consoles?
Tagged:

Comments

• pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
    At this stage I am more concerned with the bugs and problems being fixed then more gear. Perhaps fill out the missing cluster mine types for new gear. Would love to see a quantum cluster. Fix Tricobalt mines, fix Tricobalt clusters, fix the mine despwarn problem or at least make it clear in the UI how it works, Fix the problem where mines + Hanger pets + destroyable torpedo's with multiple player's doing this causes NPC's to disappear.

Relocate Mines is fine and its already possible to boost the recharge of it. Some sort of console that boosts base mine fly speed like the Vorgon console only accessible on other ships would be great. Same for more 5 rear ships. Sometimes it feels like we have to fly a Vorgon Ytijara as no other ship has 5 rear slots or the speed boost which makes a massive difference.