test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What do you most want to see from Picard?

Comments

• bluebuzz#2933 bluebuzz Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    fedoras
  • bluebuzz#2933 bluebuzz Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    rogue content make drozana station a place where we can pick up missions that are rogue in nature like a raid episode or a sumgling one you get the idea
  • x6460x6460 Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    Here is my idea,
    Take into account: Hangar - Romulan Drone Ship, The Obelisk Carrier, & The Dyson Science Warbirds.

For the Hangar pets: Combine the aesthetics of the Obelisk Drones, The V-30 Winged Defender, (Fasa Starship Tactical Combat Simulator) & the 2399 Warbirds in Oh's Fleet. With 3 Options to chose from, Light/Medium/Heave (Frigates)
    =========================
    Here's the mission/Story: The Romulans have reverse Engineered the Obelisk Carriers, & have built A Dyson Flight Deck Assault Carrier. Complete with new Drone Hangar pets, Piloted by sophisticated Positronic AIs,

The AI of the Carrier ship is also sophisticated, Like Rommie from Andromida Ascendant. And the Positronic AI brains of the Hangar Drones is also quite advanced. This marks a major advancement in Romulan Ship design, It's a Dyson Ship. & the Zhat Vash do not approve of Positronic Droids/AI.

So we have to thwart a Zhat Vash plot to blow up the ship, in order to get the ship. Much how we got the Original Dyson Carrier by completing a mission on the Dyson Sphere. This time the Enemy is the Zhat Vash, & maybe Oh herself shows up in an effort to blow up the Prototype AI supported Dyson Flight Deck Assault Carrier.

Granted I want this ship now! It's my Dream ship. A Romulan Warbird Dyson Flight Deck Assault Carrier.

If it incorporates a sophisticated AI ellement, it makes it a great target for a Zhat Vash terrorist attack.

The Romulan Dyson Science Ships look great, If only they were Warbird Dyson Flight Deck Assault Carriers, :D

The mission could take place on a Fleet yard lab on Vashti, Which could incorporate Fenris Rangers, & Qowat Milat assistance in fighting off the Zhat Vash attempting to destroy the ship . Assistance to develop the AI might involve a Soong Type Android 'Synth' from Coppelius 'Ghulion IV.' Or maybe even Altan Inigo Soong (Brent Spiner) himself!
    Finally decided to make a sig.
    I see allot of them with a character, and ship.
    though I'm not sure which ship to put on there...
    I'll think about it. This will do for now.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thetaninethetanine Member Posts: 1,367 Arc User
    Now that season one of Star Trek: Picard is complete, what one thing from the season do you most want in Star Trek Online? Let us know below.
    ||================= =.\= ================||
    THOSE COOL, NEW, ROMULAN SHIPS OF COURSE =D
    ||================= =.\= ================||

STAR TREK
    lD8xc9e.png
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    For the revamped Romulan faction, I think it would be interesting if the storyarc of the faction deals with bringing together the splintered factions of the post-destruction of Romulus.
  • tmassxtmassx Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    Beards for Romulans

450?cb=20200123212759&path-prefix=en
    04-absolutecandor-s.jpg
    550x-star-trek-picard-reveals-a-surprising-way-to-defeat-the-borg.jpg

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    A Romulan the size of a Borg Cube?
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • zurielsevenzurielseven Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Rios' holos. The complete set with Santiago Cabrera voicing them ingame. I'd spend ALL day on my bridge for this one.
  • cncshadecncshade Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Now that season one of Star Trek: Picard is complete, what one thing from the season do you most want in Star Trek Online? Let us know below.

The uniform Picard was wearing in the scene where he resigned.
  • cncshadecncshade Member Posts: 30 Arc User

ALSO the ship Riker was in.
  • axisomega623axisomega623 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Release the La Serena with complete interior in the C-STORE!
    Q'palaa & Jolan'Tru, --> Beyond Fleet Admiral

iconians.png

"The Iconians and their allies are here...we must stop and save them at the same time before they destroy us...out of TIME"
  • nimbullnimbull Member Posts: 1,564 Arc User
    More colors for my KDF oufits and less categories restricting things.
    Green people don't have to be.... little.
    For the revamped Romulan faction, I think it would be interesting if the storyarc of the faction deals with bringing together the splintered factions of the post-destruction of Romulus.
    The revamp for the Romulans is new VA and cutscenes for the existing missions, not a change of the story.

As I said, it would be interesting if the story arc for the faction deals with the bringing together the splintered factions. I never said that was what was going to happen.
  • jafobss1701jafobss1701 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    Totally need more Gamble Ships. and make that drop rate 1/100000000000000000000000000000. Or just make it a MUDD MARKET at a cheap 900000 Zen. Yes that always makes us HAPPY!
  • kjnewkjnew Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    La Sirena would be awesome but im always up for new outfits too lol.
  • akimalyn#2380 akimalyn Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    How about a logical reason to KEEP Data and Icheb in the game instead of just erasing them from The path to 2409 and their in-game cameos? like say the Data in STP was a smuggled copy and the original still existed in the Starfleet archives or that Q Jr brought back his buddy Icheb when he learned of what happened... If Moffatt can go a whole run with the Doctor of characters not really dying, we can too.
    How about a logical reason to KEEP Data and Icheb in the game instead of just erasing them from The path to 2409 and their in-game cameos? like say the Data in STP was a smuggled copy and the original still existed in the Starfleet archives or that Q Jr brought back his buddy Icheb when he learned of what happened... If Moffatt can go a whole run with the Doctor of characters not really dying, we can too.

What about some Russel T. Davies?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhklrve5xmw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7mv8FSJDnQ
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
  • captainkenny1captainkenny1 Member Posts: 326 Arc User
    the new phaser and phaser rifle
  • psycherzpsycherz Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    Romulan beards, Snakehead, Riker's Ship, Seven of Nine's Ship, La Sirena interior, new ground weapons
  • bdmoore001bdmoore001 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I don't know exactly how this would be implemented, but the Qowat Milat were a really interesting group that I'd love to see more of. While Elnor's story about being somewhat "othered" from them for his gender despite growing up with them was great in the show, I feel the nuns as a whole have a lot more story opportunities to show, and their philosophy was a cool foil to the mainstream Romulan's secrecy and the Vulcan's logic.
  • dizietsma#6492 dizietsma Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Orchids(ship devices)! Twin Synth BOFFs! Freecloud (to visit for quests and recreation)!!! Horgls and Snakeleaf (device and consumables)! The Artifact (to visit for quests)!
  • vengefuldjinnvengefuldjinn Member Posts: 1,520 Arc User
    What would I like to see from Picard?
    SHIPS, Federation, ROMULAN
    More hairstyles, costumes
    Playable Synths please -
    Romulan salvaged Borg tech.

I know this isn't in Picard, (BUT in keeping with the Romulan theme in Picard), I would personally LOVE to see a ROMULAN D7, (one with the raptor on the bottom).
    tumblr_o2aau3b7nh1rkvl19o1_400.gif

• zeluthaszeluthas Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    The orchids as a console / personal Space properties

As a fan of cosmozoan (although those don't really qualify as such), I have to say "Yes please!". Maybe even having premature ones as space pets.

• mikoto8472mikoto8472 Member Posts: 607 Arc User
    I wonder how Cryptic will handle the differences between the STO timeline and the Picard timeline?

If it were me I'd go with seperate timelines/universes just like they did with the Kelvin timeline. That way we could deal with Picard content via visiting their timeline/universe for a mission or two and at the same time be able to selectively incorporate our version of things that were introduced via the show.

For example we could have our own version of the Jhat Vash. Perhaps the introduction of playable (mass produced) androids/synths in a new storyline brings them out of hiding as another enemy to tackle. I mean androids are already available as BOFFs for those with Lifetime Subcriptions so in our time evidently someone has figured out how to create more androids.

The Cryptic timeline could keep Echeb and Data to give us the possibility of meeting them ingame. Maybe the Republic develops its own versions of the Romulan ships we see in Picard.

But yeah overall I'd like to see new story missions, playable/boff androids/synths, new Romulan ships and Echeb and Data. For now. I'll probably think of more later.
  • vengefuldjinnvengefuldjinn Member Posts: 1,520 Arc User
    I'd like one of those ranger ships -
    tumblr_o2aau3b7nh1rkvl19o1_400.gif

• chipg7chipg7 Member Posts: 1,577 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    I'm way behind catching up on this, but the things I'd want to use are:
    - Riker's ship
    - 2380s uniform
    - 2399 phaser
    - literally anything from the liberated Borg, because xB are <3

• paperbellpaperbell Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I am wanting most of what is already mentioned, plus Chateau Vineyard as a public social zone.
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    mikoto8472 wrote: »
    I wonder how Cryptic will handle the differences between the STO timeline and the Picard timeline?

If it were me I'd go with seperate timelines/universes just like they did with the Kelvin timeline. That way we could deal with Picard content via visiting their timeline/universe for a mission or two and at the same time be able to selectively incorporate our version of things that were introduced via the show.

For example we could have our own version of the Jhat Vash. Perhaps the introduction of playable (mass produced) androids/synths in a new storyline brings them out of hiding as another enemy to tackle. I mean androids are already available as BOFFs for those with Lifetime Subcriptions so in our time evidently someone has figured out how to create more androids.

The Cryptic timeline could keep Echeb and Data to give us the possibility of meeting them ingame. Maybe the Republic develops its own versions of the Romulan ships we see in Picard.

But yeah overall I'd like to see new story missions, playable/boff androids/synths, new Romulan ships and Echeb and Data. For now. I'll probably think of more later.

I do that with my comic, make my own cannon as I go, using what was available to me at the time, and getting rid of the "meh!" stuff.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg