test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

ROM Hangar pets

trek1968trek1968 Member Posts: 71 Arc User
I have been wishing, for a long time now, that the Romulan Republic could get some frigate type hangar pets. I am not talking about the ones form specific ships (t'Laru, Vo'Quv, etc) though it would be kewl if those could be used on other ROM carriers too instead of limited to those ones. I am referring to general ships. We only have the Scorpion fighters. For example, my ROM skipper has a Voth Bastion Flight Deck Carrier and only has access to the heavy fighters. Maybe we could get the Voth Palisade Frigates as hangar pets too? Or, maybe make the frigate pets of the t'Laru and Vo'Quv usable by other ROM shiops as well?? Thanks, in advance, for your consideration. :)

Comments

• Options
    garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    I would love some T'liss-like frigates equipped with romulan enhanced battle cloak and plasma torpedos and mines. For abilities, plasma high yeild 1 for rare quality, high yeild 2 for very rare quality, and high yeild 2 along with dispersal pattern beta 1 for the ultra rare quality.

Imagine a drain-tank carrier with cloaked figates unleasing high yeild plasma torps and riddling the battle field with plasma mines.