test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Suggestions

starfleetdanstarfleetdan Member Posts: 47 Arc User
Hi I would wish the devs add these following suggestions:
- An «Agents of Yesterday» space TFO
- A (Search of Spock) Starfleet security officer uniform( to right in the picture below)
aa510f0d6b35451221225b5f38b9b484.jpg
- A (Motion Picture) Starfleet security officer uniform (to right in the picture below)
134f8e39eb9317d39305f7d06b02a8c0.jpg
- A (The Undiscovered Country) Space suit
spacesuit-2293.jpg
- The Enterprise Refit interior (http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/gallery/interiors-1701.htm#enterprise-refit)
- The Enterprise Refit bridge
enterprise-refit-bridge.jpg
- NX01 Enterprise interior (http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/gallery/interiors1.htm#nx-01)
- NX01 Enterprise Bridge
nx01-bridge-tatv.jpg

Comments

• spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User
    While I think it would be lovely to get those interiors it's not likely unless there's a mission involving those interiors (that's the reason we got GCS, Crossfield and Walker interiors). Also for the refit there's the question of which version to use, the one from ST1-ST3 or the one from ST5 and ST6 (that's also used in TNG for older ships).

For the uniforms the ST3 security uniform would be nice (more headwear is always a plus) as the TMP security uniform, personally I'd wish they'd unlock the chest piece and helm for the TOS era movie uniforms (those peices were also used with "moster maroon" uniform of the later films).
  • falkyr#5689 falkyr Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Yeah as a further suggestion, can we please get the Legendary Verity Command Dreadnaught sold seperately, so I don't have to spend $380 dollars to get a collection of ships, with only one that i'm after?

• danielrogers55#4594 danielrogers55 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    Would it be possible to get like a decorative Terran Empire look for starships? I mean I know the Crossfield does, but why does that have to be the only one receiving special treatment like that?
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,979 Arc User
    Necro @darkbladejk