test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 4/16/20

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Star Trek Online will have PC Maintenance tomorrow, 4/16, at 7am PT. Estimated downtime is 2.5 hours. You can find the patch notes here:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11414293

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    Thanks for the fixes, Cryptic!
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    As the former T1-T4 C-Store Ships will be at the Ship Vendor tomorrow for Dilitium that means the current Dilithium sales are over.

Hopefully, the eighth time is a charm.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    Does this include the Belerophon, with skin?
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • stlheestlhee Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    There was a sale? I tought it will be a sale after this bug is fixed.
    FCD rocket toy and holo emmiter rewards non-account unlocking bug will be fix anytime soon?
    This patch includes the vanishing backpack bug?
    Any word for fixing non-resizeable account bank and 'stucked in a star and suddenly transported to Azure Nebula'?
    Thanks.
  • casualstocasualsto Member Posts: 672 Arc User
    Thumbs up for the good work. So now we can purchase the formerly zen ships T1-4 with dil?
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    casualsto wrote: »
    Thumbs up for the good work. So now we can purchase the formerly zen ships T1-4 with dil?

Yes, you can purchase them with dilithium but the ships will NOT be account-wide unlocks just only for that character that uses the dilithium now. That is if it happens this time.

Tier 1 thru Tier 4 Starships previously removed from the Zen Store are now available at Ship Requisition Stores for Dilithium
    instead. Their pricing is as follows:
    Tier 1: 10,000 Dilithium
    Tier 2: 25,000 Dilithium
    Tier 3: 50,000 Dilithium
    Tier 4: 100,000 Dilithium
    Ships previously purchased with Zen will remain available Account-Wide for Reclaim via Ship Requisition Stores, but all future
    purchases of these ships bought with Dilithium will be Character-Only.
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    April with 0 solutions to Temporal Reckoning, very frustrating. Soon I am gonna forget about the shielded datacore and find something to replace it with.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    @fred26291#2759

I managed to get through 'Temporal Reckoning' the other night. After being stuck with a non-Targetable ISS Enterprise, I left the Mission. After relogging back in I picked up the Mission where I left off in 'The Die is Cast'. I had to re-kill three trash mobs but the ISS Enterprise was targetable. I wore her down where Leeta gave up and I completed the Mission and got the Datacore.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    Thanks for the idea, but I have tried something similar before to 0 effect.
  • budley007#4964 budley007 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I had to try several times, coming back after playing another character. Eventually it worked and I got through the mission. Good luck.
  • edwardhamham#8075 edwardhamham Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    I'm excited as I was when the change to buy those low-tier zen ships with dilithium was first announced! There's lots of them I want, so thank you for fixing that!
    Thanks for the idea, but I have tried something similar before to 0 effect.
    What I did last time I played "Temporal Reckoning" (which was a couple days ago) was defeated the rest of the Terran fleet first, got to the ISS Enterprise with full impulse and used the beacon of Khaless to disable it. With the rest of the allied Temporal NPCs following me, it was defeated before it could get going again. Not an ideal solution, but it's better than nothing.
    Question: how does the beacon of khaless disable it when it takes time to get that to actually work?
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,980 Arc User
    Question: how does the beacon of khaless disable it when it takes time to get that to actually work?

This is not a patch notes question. You would be better off posting this under The Academy as more people will see it there and would be in a better position to answer you.
  • captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 895 Arc User
    Tier 1 thru Tier 4 Starships previously removed from the Zen Store are now available at Ship Requisition Stores for Dilithium
    Ships previously purchased with Zen will remain available Account-Wide for Reclaim via Ship Requisition Stores, but all future

These prices aren't correct unfortunately. The correct prices are listed in the original news article here:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11394603-purchase-t1-t4-ships-with-dilithium!

• shakkazulu8shakkazulu8 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Thanks for recognizing our health care providers during this Coronavirus pandemic.They are putting their lives on the line everyday for our country and the world. This Admiral is grateful.
    Thanks for recognizing our health care providers during this Coronavirus pandemic.They are putting their lives on the line everyday for our country and the world.
    Yes, indeed. But April 17th is Friday this year, not Saturday.
  • alzerus02alzerus02 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Please confirm the correct date/day for this proposed meeting in support of the Medical Staff worldwide on DS9, the post states Saturday 17th, but Saturday is actually the 18th. Also please note that the current in game calendar from Journal window is off by a day for the last couple of weeks and may have some reflection on the incorrect dates.

"In addition to putting this out in the game to allow you to show your support, we are going to be holding an in game gathering this Saturday, April 17th on all three Platforms, at 1pm PT."

Medical Pack Giveaway: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11410903-medical-pack-giveaway!

Thank you for this support gathering for all the Medical Staff and also for all essential workers worldwide.
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User

These prices aren't correct unfortunately. The correct prices are listed in the original news article here:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11394603-purchase-t1-t4-ships-with-dilithium!

wt ??? i cannot trust Cryptic's own links anymore lol.
    alzerus02 wrote: »
    Please confirm the correct date/day for this proposed meeting in support of the Medical Staff worldwide on DS9, the post states Saturday 17th, but Saturday is actually the 18th. Also please note that the current in game calendar from Journal window is off by a day for the last couple of weeks and may have some reflection on the incorrect dates.

"In addition to putting this out in the game to allow you to show your support, we are going to be holding an in game gathering this Saturday, April 17th on all three Platforms, at 1pm PT."

Medical Pack Giveaway: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11410903-medical-pack-giveaway!

Thank you for this support gathering for all the Medical Staff and also for all essential workers worldwide.

Finally they changed the date to 18. Thank you.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2020

I was going to say, I saw 100k for Tier 4 yesterday; yet today it seems they've updated it back to 150k.

The best deal is clearly on the T1-T2 Ships, so choices really need to be made about what T3-T4 to buy or possibly buying some DIL with ZEN to acquire them.
    stlhee wrote: »
    alzerus02 wrote: »

Finally they changed the date to 18. Thank you.

And yes they did update this to Saturday today as well.
    0zxlclk.png
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User

Right!, i forgot they readjusted the prices since the last blog..
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • pahzysehpahzyseh Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    im still unable to buy the T1 Fed science ship :/
    Thanks for medical pack.
    When will end this promotion?
    Can I claim items on a future char after end of promotion (if I already claimed once on another char on same account)?
    Can I reclaim items?
    May I ask some official words? Thank you very much :)
This discussion has been closed.