test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Assault on Terok Nor - First Room Bug

So if you get Assault on Terok Nor queued up and ready to go, if you (like so many others) have their game completely crash to the XBOX home and fire STO back up, and are fortunate enough to get back into the op without getting a leaver penalty, you find yourself stuck in the transporter room at the very beginning of the op. Unable to get out of it, and either waiting until the other players finish the op (to avoid the 30min penalty) or else you abandon the op because you don't want to wait until the other players finish carrying you through the op, because you cannot leave the starting area.

A manual action needs to be implemented so when you step on the transporter pad, you are prompted with "Press A to transport to Terok Nor", rather than it being automated. Because if something bugs out, you are stuck there.
Fingers crossed for the return of the Section 31 Heavy Rifle <3

Comments

• darkstar#8047 darkstar Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    It might depend on whether or not you transport landing parties during the counterpoint TFO. if you didn't carry and beam down anyone then maybe the game won't beam you down. Try ensuring you beam down parties during counterpoint just to test the theory. :D
  • warmasterxdk#9668 warmasterxdk Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    The situation that led me to post this in the first place was that I queued for an op, got a hit, was transferred to the room, then the game crashed on me (shocker). When I logged back in, I was in the starting room, but if the rest of the team goes ahead of you and transports over, then you are stuck there.
  • awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    this has been going on for awhile, and believe it has been report a few times now.
    i reported it awhile ago my self back in july of 2019

they should just cut the transporter room from the tfo completely and have you start on turok nor, that way when the game crashes and you go back into it you wont end up there when you come back into the game.
  • warmasterxdk#9668 warmasterxdk Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    Sounds reasonable enough...to us at least...
  • hawaiinreaper#1950 hawaiinreaper Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Experienced a similar issue with the recent universal for the tholian project leader. Got stuck at the starting point but couldn't get out of the shield. NPC's could attack the three of us that were stuck while we had to rely on the remaining two players attempting to finish the mission.