test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"Cannot Afford" to Change Evelyn Savea's Name

Every time I try to change Evelyn Savea's name, I get the same error "You cannot afford to make this change"...even though name changes ARE FREE, and my millions of EC also say otherwise.
Fingers crossed for the return of the Section 31 Heavy Rifle <3

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    I expect the officers coming from the various 'tutorial' sections of the game have their name-changing being disabled.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • warmasterxdk#9668 warmasterxdk Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    Well dang. Shes getting the boot then!
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    They should really change the message that you get then. Also, glad you are not my boss, OP. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • darkstar#8047 darkstar Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    You may not be able to change her name but you can change her appearance at least.
    Yeah I did, but she got the boot since changing her name wasn't an option. So I made a twin of her off of a 30k replacement off of the Exchange =)
    I think at one point if it is still not the case you can not even kick Torvan (romulan faction) from the ship at all, that may have changed, but I'm fairly sure I read that you can't dismiss him.
    edited April 2020
    I have a full Terran crew (FED player here).
    Post edited by warmasterxdk#9668 on
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User
    I think at one point if it is still not the case you can not even kick Torvan (romulan faction) from the ship at all, that may have changed, but I'm fairly sure I read that you can't dismiss him.

Tovan (there's no "r" in there) is impossible to dismiss because Cryptic made him integral to the romulan story, he's the only Boff that's like that though.
    spiritborn wrote: »
    Tovan (there's no "r" in there) is impossible to dismiss because Cryptic made him integral to the romulan story, he's the only Boff that's like that though.

Tomato Tormato :p