test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ideas for new fleet holding

borg0vermindborg0vermind Member Posts: 498 Arc User
If there is a new fleet holding in the future, it must definitely contain the following:

- unlocks for more colonist and prisoner doff slots ; limit of 20 is quite annoying on newly created characters
- epic level fighters for all existing and future ones
- epic versions of the subspace modulator, red mater capacitor
- unlock to process 9k dil per day instead of 8k
- permanent (as in not consumable) items for ship repair components and health regenerator
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• fewzzfewzz Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    I want to see something that makes a Carrier actually more profound as a Carrier, maybe a Fleet earned pet Frigate only a true carrier can equip as a Device etc.
    I think alot of stuff needs to stop though, the power creep is insane when one player can clear a que in under a minute is mental and its putting my group off playing as there is no point with the DPS league happening.

I also like your ideas too though.
  • borg0vermindborg0vermind Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    A true carrier would mean 4 to 6 hangar bays and support only turrets as weapons.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    Please no more fleet holdings! Instead I would like them to update the fleet holdings they already have.
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • borg0vermindborg0vermind Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    Some older reps could use some upgrading too now that you mention it.
  • americanbamf#5789 americanbamf Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    if anything new should be added it should be added to gamma Quadrant because its just open space BZ with random planets and no content outside of BZ and missions because every Quadrant has at least 1 holding regardless of what it has to offer or how big it is so gamma should at least have one holding but don't add it until everyone finishes up colony world first .
  • binebanebinebane Member Posts: 557 Arc User
    no more dilithium process.
    more colonists and prisoners space? sure... that would be nice. even more doffs in general besides zen ones.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,248 Community Moderator
    Necro /thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.