test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Star Trek "Theurgy"...?

kikskenkiksken Member Posts: 664 Arc User
Long time ago I came across something called ST-Theurgy.
It would feature Jason Statham for one, and a plethora of other big names.
Then it seemed to have died out or went into obscurity.

Does anyone perchance have info on it?
Merely asking, who knows...

Thank you.
Klingons don't get drunk.
They just get less sober.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    oclosoclos Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    You can find the site of the person running it if you type on DeviantArt search tool. Can't remember if its still active(although I think there have been additions to it in recent years), but it exists. It's a fan's work, not official. The names you refer to, they were photoshopped.
    Adm. Necheyev didn't own ANY Starfleet ships. Starfleet did. Also she didn't make one bolt, connect a single wire, gelpack or device, or otherwise helped on making them. I find it presumptuous she claimed it was HER ships. In fact saying as much would probably warranty a reprimand from any of her superiors in Federation and possibly not participating in said actions as other superior personnel do, would in our days(2409 onwards) result in herself facing the same fate as what she has threatened, in that same penal colony.
  • Options
    @oclos
    Thank you, sir.
    there's another one that raises questions: ST-Chimera?

Such a shame though, I mean, it seemed something fun, that Theurgy...
    Nice ships, nice cast, heck, even more 'life reality'...
  • Options
    oclosoclos Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Hm, not aware of it. With the recent developments I may have forgotten it though. Could be the ship they're using. Maybe also search their links on the site. Trekkies often list sources or similar material to theirs, or maybe a commenter added to it some info. If you're a fan of RP you might wanna search LCARS 47(At least I think that's what they named it). It's a not updated for years app that worked like what we've seen of LCARS. If you find their mirrored site it should still work.
    Adm. Necheyev didn't own ANY Starfleet ships. Starfleet did. Also she didn't make one bolt, connect a single wire, gelpack or device, or otherwise helped on making them. I find it presumptuous she claimed it was HER ships. In fact saying as much would probably warranty a reprimand from any of her superiors in Federation and possibly not participating in said actions as other superior personnel do, would in our days(2409 onwards) result in herself facing the same fate as what she has threatened, in that same penal colony.
  • Options
    Thank you, sir.
This discussion has been closed.