test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No event progress from First Contact Rocket daily

robertdamonrobertdamon Member Posts: 60 Arc User
Hi, I did the First Contact rocket building daily last night UK time, but did not receive any progress on the event progress bar. Has anyone else had this issue? Bit miffed about that.

Cheers.

P.S. I did do a search of the forums but it didn't bring the issue up, so apologies if this is a known bug.
Tagged:

Comments

• phaeton#9727 phaeton Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    The First Contact Event does not progress the Free T6 / Lobi Event.
    ---=== Contact Me In-Game: @phaeton#9727 ===---
  • robertdamonrobertdamon Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    Thanks for the reply, forgive me but I never mentioned the lobi event, I'm referring to the First Contact Day event. It did not complete and give me the daily First Contact event completion, nor the rewards. And the same thing has happened again to me just now, I got the 'see results' option, but no reward and no daily event credit. That's twice. Had to go to a different character and run it again to get the daily completion. This is getting annoying.
    Post edited by robertdamon on
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    Were you without a backpack when that happened?
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Some have reported it may be due to Spiders coming out of a Junk Pile. That person kills them and no one else does so they haven't contributed towards killing stuff.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns